Day 5

Gina's POV 

We were in the mess hall. We had been given baked beans. I was starving, but I have STUPID ALLERGIES, WHICH SUCKS BECAUSE BAKED BEANS ARE ACTUAL FOOD! 

"Aren't you eating?" MK asked me, looking slightly concerned. 

"I'm allergic to white beans. Aka, the ones used in baked beans." I explained. 

"I'll take yours." Emma said. I handed her my bowl. 

"At least you guys are eating. Unlike some people." I said, pointing at Julia who was taking a picture of her food. 

"Ok. Baked beans. Be grateful for every meal. Hashtag give thanks." she said, not showing any interest in eating her baked beans. 

I mimed choking myself, earning laughs from MK and Emma. 

Confessional 

Gina: It's awesome that MK and Em are getting along. It sucks when your friends are toxic to each other. 

End 

"Hey Julia, you're looking good today." Wayne complimented her. 

Confessional 

Gina: *Mimicking someone* Veronica, you're looking good tonight! *Stops* Get with Martha Veronica... 

End 

"Yeah, the outfit she's wearing really brings out the curves she doesn't have..." MK muttered. Emma choked on her baked beans. 

"Attention campers! Meet me on the beach on the far side of the island for today's epic challenge." Chris said over the loudspeaker. 

~~~ 

"Morning campers!" Chris said to us after we all gathered on the beach "I hope you enjoyed your... breakfast." 

Why's he saying it like that? 

"Today's challenge is a simple race from one side of the island to the other side." 

Hello from the other siiiiiiiiiide. 

I am sorry. 

"The first team with all members standing on the dock wins! And as always, the losing team will be sending someone home." 

Damien and Priya started whispering. 

"Ahem!" Chris glared "Something you'd like to share with the rest of the class?" 

"No!" Priya denied. 

"Blah blah blah, we know there's a catch, just... tell us how we're gonna die." MK demanded. 

I'm with her. 

"Just because there's never not been a catch MK, doesn't mean there's never not going to be a catch." Chris glared. 

"Awesome! So there's no catch!" Ripper smiled. 

"You have the IQ of a donkey. And the good looks of one." I said flatly. 

"And of course there's a catch!" Chris grinned. 

Damien started freaking out. 

"WHA- LANDMINES! IT'S LANDMINES, ISN'T IT!?" he exclaimed. 

Eh. He's done it before. 

Top ten most unfair eliminations on this show. 

Chef walked over to Chris. 

"Woah woah woah! Chris! We specifically said, no landmines!" he exclaimed. 

Kind of a specific thing to forbid, but ok.