Day 4

Third person POV

Wayne and Raj were outside the cabin talking.

"Can you believe Nichelle? She was so fierce in the movies! Was she just pretending all this time!?" Wayne asked frantically.

The screen panned out to show MK and Gina sitting on the stairs.

"Ummm, news flash, that's how TV works. None of it is real." MK said.

"But she stopped an alien invasion! Wait, does that mean they're still coming!?" Raj exclaimed.

"Also on TV, also not real." Gina said slowly.

"Wait... we're on TV! Does that mean we're not real!?" Wayne exclaimed.

Fourth wall break.

The two started having existential crises.

Confessional

MK: *Chuckles.* Alright, I like messing with people's minds, but c'mon, some minds just mess with themselves.

End

Screen cuts to Emma, Gina and Bowie in the mess hall with bowls of what looked like porridge and maggots.

Chase walks over.

"Hey Emma." he smirked, grinning.

"Ugh. Hey." Emma forced, sounding like she wanted to do to him what JD did to Heather Chandler.

Emma and Chase looked at Gina and Bowie.

"We'll give you two some privacy." Bowie said. He and Gina picked up their bowls and walked out of frame.

The screen panned out to show them sitting a few seats away.

"Go ahead. We're not even here." Gina urged.

"I-uh, just wanted to let you know, my cabbage bruises are healing up, so you can stop worrying about me." Chase said to Emma.

"What makes you think I was worrying?" Emma demanded.

"Hey, come on, I saw you watching." Chase smirked, nudging her arm.

"Umm, yeah! BECAUSE I LIKE SEEING YOU IN PAIN!" Emma yelled "That's why I fired cabbages at you all day!"

"So you... were thinking about me all day!" Chase concluded "That's sweet babe, catch you later!" he said, before booping her nose and leaving, making her pissed.

Emma slammed her fist down in her bowl of food, making some splatter on Bowie and Gina.

"I overheard all of that." Bowie said.

"Same." Gina said "You ok girl?"

"What do I need to do to show him we're over!?" Emma exclaimed.

Confessional

Gina: I would quote one of the many hot TV bookworms and say, stay friendly, then gently accidently sweep the leg, but c'mon. This is Chase. He won't get the message.

End

"Well, if you wanna prove you're done thinking about Chase, just spit balling here, maybe you should stop thinking about him!?" Bowie said.

"Yeah girl. Probably the best thing right now." Gina agreed.

Confessional

Emma: I can do that, totally, no problem. Already forgot he's here. Who's here? I don't know. Boom. Ha. See, so easy. *Puts her hands in her lap.* I'm talking about Chase.