Mom and Dad

Damion pov

Lexi, rider, and myself got into my car. And started driving to the hospital with Luke and Sofie following close behind. It's about an hour long drive. I'm in the front seat driving. While Lexi is in the back seats with rider.

Lexi pov
I feel my eyes giving up and I feel myself falling to sleep.
Lexi's dream
Help is all I can say as they kick me. One of them kicks me in the stomach. I spit out blood. "Please stop please" I say tears streaming down my face. "How about no" one of them says as another one kicks me in the back. "What Did I do" I say. They just laugh. End of Lexis dream
I wake to find myself screaming. The car came to a jerk. "Are you alright, Love" Damion says with worry in his eyes. "Yes I'm okay" I say when finally calmed down my breathing. "Are you sure princess" rider says still looking worried. "Yeah just a bad dream" I say putting on a fake smile. About 10 minutes after that little thing happened we pull up to the hospital. We all get out as Luke and Sofie pulls up. They get out of their car. " Why did y'all stop" Luke says looking at Damion. "Nothing" Damion says while smiling. "Let's go in" rider says while grabbing my hand we walk up to the front desk. "Where is Nancy and bob Jones room" Damion says. "The third floor room 203" the lady at the front desk says. I recognize her she bullied me throughout middle school and highschool. She recognized me too because when she looked at me she looked scared. "Let's go, love" Damion said tugging at my hand. When we got to the third floor we heard taking. "What did I tell you bob" I hear my mother say. "I'm sorry honey. I'll never do it again." My father says. I knocked on the door. "Come in" mom says. I open the door. There are two gasps. "Baby your back" my mom says trying to get out of the bed. "Mom stop trying to get up" I say going over to her. "Hey I'm the mom I tell you what to do. Not the other way around" she says looking mad. "I know mom I just don't want you to hurt yourself even more" I say softly. "Okay baby. Now give your mom a hug" she says while spreading out her arms. I hug her. "Now where's my hug" dad says. I go over to him and hug him. "I'm so glad your back bear" dad says. "Me too now what did the doctors say" I say looking at dad. "That we'll will completely heal in five days" he says. "I want to Apologize Mrs. Jones and Mr. Jones" Damion says. "It's okay alpha Damion. There's nothing you could have done" mom says.  "I want to Apologize too" Rider says. "Its okay but for you there is something you could have done. Do you now what that is? Not rejecting my daughter alpha Rider" dad says. "I know I'm sorry but she has forgiven me" Rider says. "Well okay" my dad says still anger covering his face. We chat for about an hour. "We gotta go" Damion says standing.  "What why" I say. "There are rogues on west border" rider says. "Let's go Luke" Damion says. "Well mom and dad their my ride so bye bye love y'all" I say hugging my parents so does Luke and Sofie. They tell that they love them and we leave.