Mom and Dad is in the hospital

I sat there for minute after the call with Luke. I got up off my bed and went down stairs. "Guys I gotta go back to blood moon pack" I sadly. "Why" Natalie said worried. "Because Mom and Dad is in the hospital" I say as RJ comes over to my side and touches my arm. "Are you sure you want to go back after what happened with your mate" he says concerned. "Yes it's my Mom and Dad" I say. "Can't we move them to our hospital" Jeff said. Jeff, RJ, and hunter had gotta protective. "No I don't want you to because Luke is the beta of the pack and dad is in the hospital so he can't over for him." I say. "What if one of us go with you" said Jeff. "Jeff you and Natalie has your vacation. Lizzy your the Luna, hunter your the alpha. The Luna can't go anywhere without the alpha, hunter you need to stay with the pack. And RJ your the beta the alpha needs you" I said. "No I can go my dad can take over for me as you know he's not in the hospital" RJ says. "Yeah I'm good with that"says Jeff. "Go start packing" says Lizzy. we both go up to our room to start packing. When we're done we get into RJ car and drive off to blood moon.

We got to the pack house in the blood moon pack. I see my brother, his mate Sofie on the porch. They got married when he took over as the beta. I also see my old best friend and a new guy that has his arm around her. When we pulled up my mate comes out with a guy that looks exactly like him. There was no news about him having a twin.