Date

Lexi pov
We all got the car Damion is driving. And me and Rider in the back. Rider said he should ride in the back with me. So in case anything happens that he could protect me. We pulled in to a fancy restaurant. They led me inside. Damion pulled out my seat. We ordered our food. "So Lexi what's your favorite color" Damion said. "Purple you" "green" Damion says. "How about you" I say looking at rider. "Green princess like the color of your eyes" he says while I blush. "Damn has anyone ever told you that your so cute when you blush" says Damion. "Yes" I say. Damion growls "who". "Your brother" I say while putting my hand on his to calm him down. "And RJ". They both growl. "Ours" they put their arms around me and their nose rested on my neck. After that little issue we talked and laughed in till we we're done eating. We got back in the car and Damion drove to a beach. They changed into their red baseball shorts. I put on my black bikini. We all swam around till it was dusk. We changed back in the clothes we had on before and went back home.

When we got to our rooms Damion started to speak. "Lexi can I kiss you" he says. I nod. He comes closer pulls me my the waist and when our lips touch. My whole body is on fire with sparks. We probably made out for about five minutes before pulling away. When we pulled away I was pulled into rider. He gave me do I have your consent. I nod that all that him to kiss me. This kiss was more rough. Like he's telling me that I'm his and his brothers. When we pulled away. I said my goodnight to the twins and brushed my teeth, put on my pjs, and hoped into bed.