Rejected and Betrayed

Pov Lexi

"I reject you Lexi Jones as my mate and the Luna of my pack blood moon"Rider says  emotionlessly
I scream from the pain of being rejected. He just leaves me to cry.
After hours of crying I get up off the floor of my bedroom and go shower. Hi I'm Lexi Jones I have a mom that I love so much and a overprotective dad. Same goes for my brother but I think my brother is more protective. Nobody in my family know that I get bullied and almost beat to death at school. I just cover it up with makeup so they don't know. If it wasn't for my best friend Rose Hunter I would probably die. She has a small waist a large chest and blue eyes. With blonde hair she catches every guy attention. I have red hair that looks like flames my like my mom's. With green eyes and not a large chest. My hair is naturally curly.
After I get out of the shower I check my phone and see if there is any calls or texts. I see one from my brother asking if I can cover for him with mom and dad. He's sneaking out to go see his girlfriend. I text back yes. He responds with you are best sister ever.
I go to bed feeling like I'm going to die because the pain from me getting rejected.
I wake up and get ready for the last day of school.
I get in to my car and drive to school. When I get there I go to my locker and put my stuff in there. And go to class. No teacher is doing work today because its the last day. When I get in the classroom I see my mate sitting in the back of the classroom. My heart squeezes and I feel like crying. I sit  down in my sit in the middle row. Rose comes in and sits beside of me."hey guess what"she says excited. "What" I say trying to hide my sadness. "I have a boyfriend and he is rider Yearwood". My heart sunk a that. "Hey babe come sit by me"rider says. "Okay babe" rose said. By my surprise she gets up and go sits on his lap.
"I really need this day to end now". I say to my wolf chole. "Yes, like right now"she cries."how could mate do something like this" she cries even harder. "I don't know"I say about to cry.
It's time to leave school and I'm walking out to my car I see rose up against riders car making out with him. That's when I had it I got in my car and drove back home. Packed up everything that I owned and loved.
When I was done I went down stairs."hey mom and dad I'm going to stay at auntie's pack". "What? Why?"my mom says worried. "My mate rejected me and can't stay and watch him love another" I say about to cry. "WHO THE FUCK IS HE"my dad says really mad he never cursed in front of me. So when he did you know he is really mad. "Dad please just drop it I don't want to do this right now" I say with tears streaming down my face. "Okay bear I will" my dad says sadly. "Now let's get you to dark moon pack". My mom said sadly.
And now I'm in my car going to dark moon pack.