After breakfast

Lexi pov

"So when can I go see mom and dad" I say looking at Luke. " Tomorrow" he says grinning at me. "Okay" I smile back at him as I get up from the dining table.

Damion pov
I watched as my mate left the room. The room felt empty without her. When I was done I got up and followed her scent. It led to the garden. She was smelling a purple flower. "What kind of flower is that" I said. She turned around and smiled at me. "Anemone" she is still smiling at me. I return the smile happy that she smiled at me. "Oh" I say over joyed. "What kind of alpha doesn't know what flowers are in his garden" she says. "My job doesn't allow me to have a lot of free time" I say frowning. "Oh that's to bad" she says. "Maybe I need to teach you all the flowers I know about" she says smiling. I look up smiling at her now over joyed again. "Can I ask you a question" . "You just did" she says while laughing a little. I smile so big I got her to laugh. "Will you go on a date with me. I know that my brother rejected you but I didn't know that he found our mate until I felt the pain of him rejecting you. So please Lexi please give me a chance" say looking for any sigh that she'll say yes.
Lexi pov
"Say yes say yes say yes Lexi say yes you idiot human" chole says while she jumps up and down because her mate asked her out. He didn't reject me his brother did. And he is an alpha and alpha's don't say please very much."Yes I will go on a date with you" I say as I get pulled in a strong hug. "Thank you thank you so much Lexi" he says still not letting me go. "Your crushing me". "Oh yeah sorry" he says looking a bit guilty. "It's okay" I say with a smile. "Okay wear a fancy dress and a bring a bathing suit I'll pick you up at 5:00 I gotta go alpha duties call" he says as he leaves. I smile because I'm going on my first ever date.