late

Lexi was about to get get ready for the date. She had two hours before 5:00. She got into the shower. Showering for about 20 minutes. Now she is putting on makeup. Black Smokey eyes, a little blush, and red lipstick. (The dress she is wearing is at the top of the page.) With diamond earrings and diamond necklace. Gold heels and a diamond bracelet. She was five minutes before he would come and pick her up.

Rider pov
I heard that Lexi was going on a date with my brother. I kinda felt left out. But then I remembered that I rejected her. So I get her not wanting to go out with me.

Damion pov

Damn it I said to myself I'm 34 minutes late. She probably thinks I stood her up. I was dealing with rogues trying to get into our pack.

Lexi pov

"He stood us up" cries chole. "I mean you don't know that he could have been dealing with a pack issues" I say as I try to calm her down before I break out in tears.

Rider pov
He still has not came and got her for their date. So I get up and go over to her room. I knock on her door. She opens it and makes a confused face. Which was hella cute. "hey what are you doing here" she says still confused. " I heard that Damion was taking you on a date and I noticed that he isn't here so I came over to keep you company. While you wait for him to get here" I smile at her. She looked guilty when I said that I heard that she was going on a date with my brother and not me. "Come in" she opens the door. "Damn" Ace said while taking in her appearance. "You look beautiful like all ways" I say while I take another look at her. When I look up to meet her gaze. I see she is she is blushing while looking at her feet smiling. "Lexi I'm so so sorry for rejecting you I regret it and I regretted when I did it" I say staring in her eyes. She got up from the bed and walked over to me. AND HUGGED ME, ME, SHE HUGGED ME. Ace was jump up and down. And suddenly the door open and Damion walks through it. "What's going on here" he says looking confused. "Rider is coming with us I forgave him" she smiles at him. "Oh okay" he says while smiling. "Wait I have to go get ready" I say jumping up and rushing out the door.

Lexi pov

Damion is wear a black dress shirt that hugs his muscler chest and arms. And black pants. Damnit he looked godly. "Your staring" his deep voice sent sparks through my body.