Morning

Lexi once I woke up I tried to get sit up. Keyword tried. But get pulled back down by two pairs of strong arms. " Stop moving" I hear Damion say as Rider groans. " I need to pee" I say still trying to get out of there arms. They both groan and let me up. I run to the bathroom. When I get in there. I pee and then brush my teeth. I strip out of my clothes and get into the shower. When I get out and dry off. And mentally hit myself. I didn't bring any clothes. "Fuck you idiot, shit shit shit shit shit" I say. "Loser" chole says. "You know your an asshole "I say. " Maybe but you love me" she says sticking her tongue out at me in my mind. I roll my eyes. I wrap a towel around me And go out of the bathroom. Only Rider is in the bedroom with his back turned to me. His hair is wet like  he just go out of the shower. As soon he smells me he turns around. His eyes darken as he looks at me. "I forgot clothes" I say taking a step back when he takes a step forward. He frowns. He takes a step forward again so I take a step backward and my back hits the wall. He keeps coming towards me. When his face is inches away from my face he speaks "Damn it, what are you doing to me?" He says putting his one hands on the wall beside my head and the other one on my hip. He leans in to kiss me but was stopped by a knock on the door. He growls in frustration. He walks over to the door and swing it open. He growls at josh "WHAT". "Sorry for disturbing you alpha but Damion wants you and Lexi to go down to the sells. Where the rouges are" Josh say smiling at rider. Rider smiles back. "Okay leave were Lexi can put some clothes on". "Okay bye guys" josh says as he turns around and leaves. Rider closed the door and turns to me. He closes his eyes breaths in and out for a minute. He opens them and smiles at me. "Go put some clothes on we are going to the sells" he says whilst putting on his shoes. I go to the closet and take out a ACDC T-SHIRT and black ripped jeans. And I put my shoes. I step out of the closet. And Rider is waiting for me. "Let's go" he says taking my hand.