The Wedding (20)

(I know nothing about weddings, I've never been to one so don't judge me) also this is gonna be really long.)

Out of POV:

It was now an hour before the wedding and everything was going well, for Aaliyiah.

"I'm so excited for some reason." Liya said, talking to her mother, who was her bridesmaid. "Yes and this dress looks beautiful on you." Her mother said, "Yea you look like a princess!" Her flower-girl sister said. "Thank you for letting me throw flowers at people." Alexis said, joyfully. "You don't throw them at people, you just lightly toss them while walking down the aisle." Liya said. 

"I wonder how your bride is taking this? Who are her bridesmaids?" Her mother said, "I'm sure she's fine." 

But it was the complete opposite for Maria, she was having a full panic attack.

"MARCUS!! WHAT DO I DO WHEN I GET UP THERE!?!" Maria screamed, she had Marcus, Harper, and Ivy in her section. "Calm down Mari-"Ivy got cut off by Maria screaming at the top of her lungs.  "DON'T TELL A PRINCESS WHO'S ABOUT TO GET MARRIED TO CALM DOWN!!" And she started pacing back and forth. "No, because you actually need to calm down, I bet people can hear you screaming." Harper said, "Ivy, get her something to hold. It usually helps calm people down." Marcus said, and Ivy went inside the castle to find something. Marcus went up to Maria and held her hands. Marcus turned around and winked at Harper.

"Hey, don't go holding her hands now." Harper turned his head and crossed his arms. For some reason, seeing Harper and Marcus get jealous of each other was funny to her. She started laughing and she finally calmed down. "Now, you need to stay calm or Liya won't marry you. You want to marry her, correct?" Marcus said, and Maria nodded her head viciously. "Okay then, stay calm, get your dress on that you paid money for and go out there and marry her." Maria nodded again and went into the changing room to put on the dress.

Ivy got back with a whole horse.

"Ivy what the-" Harper said, "It belongs to her, she brought it back and it was in the kitchen eating your food." Ivy said to Marcus. "Does she even rem-" 

Maria ran but tripped in her heels. She got back up and walked to the horse and started petting it a lot and hugging it. "Lacey!" Maria smiled, and saw the sign on her collar, ' Have a happy wedding day!' from Felix. "How do you remember that horse's name?" Ivy said, "What do you mean? I named it this, I've never had a horse before." Maria said, still petting the white horse with the pink bow. "Anyways, are you okay now?" Ivy asked, "I'm great! Let's do this."

The wedding was starting and all 46 people were sitting in the back of the castle in chairs under the huge white tent. At the stand was Aaliyiah in her light blue with flowers dress, it went well with her tone.

 At the stand was Aaliyiah in her light blue with flowers dress, it went well with her tone