WHAT!? (13)

(This includes a bit of homophobia)

Aaliyiah POV:

"It's not at man."

...

"WHATTT!?!?"

"What do you mean it's not a guy? What is it then?" My sister asked, "Your too young, just understand that i'm going to be married in 2 weeks." I don't expect for you to understand that either but your pretty smart, I bet.

My mother pulled me into a corner. What was she going to say? Was she going to disown me?

"You're getting married to a woman?" She asked quietly. I swallowed down hard and said yes. "..."

"Oh My Gosh, I could tell since you were small!" She said, surprisingly I was offended, even though it was true, i did like girls when I was small as well.

"When you were 16, You used to work as a royal guard for the King. Once the Princess came in our house and you were blushing so much!" She said, Wow, she really pays attention to me.

"You had a crush on the princess!" She quietly yelled, that statement is still true but go on. "The one and only time the princess came to our house was before you disappeared and you were a royal knight for her. She came up and asked you to go with her on her night patrols. And when you came back you were smiling and blushing like crazy. You even had her star-pin in your hair." Okay, she was really observant. 

I'm glad she's okay with me liking girls, her brain may go crazy when I tell her it's the princess but It's a start. Alexis was already dealt with, she understood nothing. It was just my brother and my father that were getting to be annoying.

"You're getting married to another girl? hahahah! I didn't realize you were gay!" My brother said, I didn't feel like arguing with him so I just held my fist up so I could punch him. "Put your hand down freak! I knew since you were born you would mess up everything." My father said, I already knew his response, that's why I didn't invite you. "Now I can't even have grandchildren, Austin and Alexis are my only hopes. You could have stayed gone freak, if you were going to admit that." He said, at this point I had both my fists raised but put one of them down after what my brother said.

"Hey, At least she came back to your grumpy attitude. She really didn't have to come back. I know I make fun of her, but I'm joking." Even though he had just picked on me for being gay, I appreciate what he said. Wait, this is my chance.

"Yeah, I didn't have to come back and tell you that I'm marrying Princess Maria." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, she didn't have to come back just...WHat!" My brother said, "Princess Maria? As in heir to the royal throne Maria!?" My mother yelled, "Oh yea, Guess i forgot to tell you that." I played that off well. My father stood and walked up to me. He pointed his greasy fingers in my face. "Are you lying to me?"  "Why would I lie? you know I never done that before. Plus, how else would you explain my bag?" I said, I really wanted him to sit back down. His breath is disgusting, I feel light-headed.

"Well don't expect me to come to your fake, gay wedding." He said and sat back down. "I didn't invite you, I came to invite mom, sis, and Austin."  "HOW RUDE! Not inviting your own father to your wedding." You just said you weren't coming. 
   "So are you guys coming? Maria would love to meet you all, not you dad." I said, "Oh I would love to! I can't wait to see her and even talk to her." My mother said, "And I bet she will be really happy to see you." I told Alexis. "REALLY!? A PRINCESS!?"  "Yes, a princess." I laughed, and looked at my brother. "So, are you coming?" 

"..."

"I still hate you for leaving us, but I will try and forgive you. I'll come, just because I don't wanna be stuck home with him." And Austin pointed to my dad. He has become more and more my favorite sibling hating on dad like that. Although, no one passes Alexis in the sibling race.

I stayed a while longer than usual, just talking and catching up. Mostly talking about Maria.
  "So what is she like? is she nice? Meloncoly? Does she smell sweet like they say? Are you really interested in her? I bet this is a dream come true for you, huh? When do I meet her? Can she come sooner? I really want to meet her! I can't believe this!" Is all my mother talked about.

A little while later it was almost 5 and I had almost forgot about this date- I MEAN THING, with Maria.

"Hey, sorry guys I have to go." I said and started packing my stuff up. "Aw really, will you visit?" Alexis asked, "For you? Of course." I tend to have a soft spot for my sister as people may call it. "Well okay dear, send a card so we know everything." My mother said, I opened the door and everyone, except my dad, followed me out. "I hope your evening goes well with Maria!" My mother said, "yea, bye sis- take care of yourself." My brother said, and coming from him it was touching. "I'll miss you!" Alexis said, she gave me one last hug and I waved goodbye.

"Now was time to get to the castle and get ready."

935 words.