Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 20

Aimee's POV

I made my way back to the house, taking wobbly steps towards the dining table. Standing right next to my chair, I was too shocked to pull it out.

"Aimee? What's wrong?" Seth asked, his voice concerned.

"I..." I muttered, still trying to process what Kevin told me.

"What did Kevin do?" Paul questioned, staring at me weirdly.

"What?" I mumbled, "Nothing...He talked to me."

Just than Kevin came around and gave Paul a glare. "I gave Aimee her best birthday present."

The pack raised their eyebrows at Kevin and I let out a nervous chuckle.

"Well...actually, it is a pretty good birthday present." I said, finally sitting down. Seth, who was sitting next to me let out a soft growl and lifted me onto his lap.

"How about the present I gave you?" he whispered quietly in my ear. I gave him a gentle kiss on his cheek, "Don't worry, Seth. I love your present, but just wait till you hear what Kevin told me." Seth gave a small groan and tightened his arms. 

"So?" Jared said impatiently.

I smiled, mainly because I was in a great mood. "So, Kevin gave me the best present by...letting me know that I can stay!"

Seth turned me around to face him almost immediately after I said those words, eyes wide from shock just like I was before. "Really?"

I nodded.

The pack stared in confusion, except for...Jacob?

I am pretty sure I didn't mention anything about it to Jake...

"Umm...well, yeah..." I murmured, hiding my head in Seth's chest, not wanting to explain all the mess.

Suddenly, Leah gave a small chuckle. I sent her a small grin, hoping she would helped out. Although before she can say anything, Kevin jumped in, sharing the whole situation to the pack.

I watched as Kevin stared at Leah every so often and a smile formed on my face.

Thank you for your help Kevin. Maybe you can also help Leah's dream by being the one that would always be there for her....

Jacob's POV

I watched in silence as Aimee sat happily in Seth's embrace. And Seth staring back at Aimee with all the love in the world. 

The two could not stop beaming at each other after sharing the good news. 

A small smile formed on my face. 

I guess this is it. They belong to each other.

As long as Seth and Aimee are both happy. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aimee's POV

"Seth!" I yelled, "Come back."

Seth turned around, smiling, then continued running away from me.

"Seth..." I shouted and stopped following him. "Stop running away, Seth. You know I can still take photos of you from a distance."

He paused in his track.

"Seth!" I yelled again.

He turned around.

I snapped.

"Got you!"

"Hey!" Seth complained, crossing his arms. I grinned back at him, satisfied at my shot. He stared at me for a few seconds than continuing jogging. I aimed my camera at Seth, ready for him if he ever turned. I took a few small steps toward him, making sure I didn't make any noises.

"Aimee." Seth warned while I tried hard to suppress my laughter.

"Yeah?" I asked, sounding innocent. I held my breath as I moved forward; suddenly Seth turned and hid behind a tree nearby.

"Hey!" I yelled, annoyed that I missed the shot. Seth stuck his head out and smirked at me. I crossed my arms, sulking, copying his earlier act.

I watched as Seth hesitated and reappeared behind the tree. A small smirk grew on my face.

Seth's POV

"Hey!" Aimee yelled at me, crossing her arms, sulking and I tried not to notice how sweet she looked. I smiled at her and emerged from my hiding spot, making my way closer to her. A smirk grew on her face and I paused.

Umm....

SNAP!

Damn it!

I charged at Aimee, flinging her over my shoulder while snatching the camera off her gently.

"Now..." I whispered in her ears, "It's my turn."

Aimee let out her angelic laughs as she struggled to get out of my grip.

"S-Seth...Let go..." She spluttered, trying not to laugh.

I stared at her carefully, "Say Please."

Aimee glared at me while trying to act tough and a smile instantly formed on my face. "No."

"Oh...Really..." I questioned and I started tickling her. She giggled and attempted to fight back, weakly.

"Stop...I-I...will..." Aimee said while trying to calm her breath. I stopped immediately.

"You will...kiss me?" I asked hopefully.

She chuckled, "Hmmm...Maybe, I don't know...Maybe if you would give me my camera back and promised not to tickle me..."

I pulled the camera away from her, "What if I say please?"

Aimee shook her head, "Camera first, kiss after."

I stared at her for a moment, "Fine, but you have to close your eyes."

She looked at me, confused but closed her eyes anyway, holding her hands out. I smirked, cupping her face gently while placing my lips on her soft and welcoming ones. Her eyes shot open in shock as she smiled into our kiss.

Aimee's POV

I felt his warm and gentle lips on mine and my eyes opened immediately. I smiled as I enjoyed the kiss. It was as if the world has melted away, leaving only Seth and I. It was only Seth and I...

I sighed happily and Seth chuckled. He pulled away as I tried to hide my disappointment.

"Kiss first, camera after." He said and placed my camera into my hands. I laughed and leaned in for another kiss.

"I love you, Seth." I mumbled.

Seth shook his head, "I love you more..."

I stopped and shook my head. "I lov-."

Seth silenced me with another kiss.

I love you more, Seth...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End! Thanks for reading, voting and commenting.

I hope you enjoyed this story.