Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 3

Seth's POV

I swung the luggage over my shoulder and carried it for Aimee to Leah's room. I walked back out the door, stunned to see Aimee just getting out the car.

"Need some help with that?" I asked, watching her every step.

"No, thank you." She said and gave me a sweet smile.

She looks so beautiful...too beautiful.

I watched as the wind blew her silky hair into her face and she lifted her hand to wipe it out of her dark brown eyes. I resisted the strong temptation to wipe the hair away for her.

I chuckled as Aimee struggled to get the heavy bag up the stairs.

"Aimee."

She turned around, confused.

"Yeah, Seth?"

I walked over to her and grabbed her bag away and "accidentally" touching her hands in the process.

"Let me carry it for you." I said, grinning.

"I was doing fi-"she started, arms crossed.

"It's easier this way...Me-Me." I said, knowing perfectly well that the nickname would annoy her.

Aimee stared at me for a few seconds.

"Don't call me that...Seffy."

She stuck her tongue out and walked slowly towards the house.

I gazed at her, noticing how cute she looks. And again, I was trying hard to not do something that would scare her away from me.

Seffy and Me-Me...

"Ha. I like it." I said out loud, laughing at our newly created nickname.

Aimee's POV

I took another deep breath to calm the butterflies in my stomach.

I have only been in La Push for an hour and I am already deeply in love with a complete stranger. Except...I feel like I know Seth my whole life.

I buried my face in my hands. I had never paid much attention to boys; I was always busy, focusing on my photography.

But, now that I met Seth, things changed.

I felt a warm hand placed on my shoulder.

I gave a small shriek.

"Calm down. It's just me."

I turned and saw the familiar face of Leah.

Giving her a small smile, I relaxed a little. Leah studied me for a while and snorted.

"Come on. Let's go."

"Go? Where?" I questioned, hoping we would be able to go to the beach.

Leah paused. "Sam's house." She grunted.

"Right." I replied, having no idea who this Sam person is.

I followed her back into the car and slide in the backseat. My hand came in contact with something very warm. I let outa little yelp.

Seth chuckled at my reaction and took his shirt off to reveal his muscular body.

I caught myself staring at his torso and slapped myself mentally.

Forcing my head to turn, I started to blush madly.

I really have to learn to control my blushes.