Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 10

Seth's POV

I finally told Aimee that I imprinted on her, and I was so glad she didn't get scared.

 It felt amazing to be able to kiss Aimee; it was what I wanted to do ever since I saw her at the airport. 

We walked back to the bonfire slowly.

I glanced at Aimee and smiled. I was hoping that this means Aimee is my girlfriend now, but I am still unsure. 

What if I am not good enough for her? What if she likes someone else? What if-

"Seth?" Aimee's angelic voice brought me away from my thoughts.

"Yes?"

"So this means that Kim is Jared's imprint? Is there anyone else?" she questioned, staring at the moon.

I smiled, watching her beautiful face as the moon light shone on it. "Yes, Emily and Sam, Quil and Claire, Paul and Rachel. She is Jacob's sister and...then there are...You and me now."

Aimee turned to face me and my heart almost stopped for a second as she gave me the most beautiful smile I've ever seen in my life. 

Aimee's POV

Seth imprinted on me!

It was so hard to believe, I was so shock and at first, I didn't to know how to respond. 

But once I felt Seth's gentle kiss, I realised that I don't have to say or do anything. My lips automatic responded, there was no needs for words. 

Everything just felt so...right.

I sighed happily as Seth lifted me up onto his laps. Leah was grinning at us across the bonfire, I have a feeling that she knew this was going to happen. 

No wonder she was encouraging me to talk to Seth on my first day at the airport. I felt Seth tightened his arms around me and I felt warmer both on the inside and out. It was great knowing that Seth will be here for me when I need him, and I want him to know that I would also be here for him whenever he needs me.

However, there is one thing that I am not certain of, does this means that Seth is my boyfriend now? 

I really hope so...

Leah's POV

I am happy for Seth and Aimee. 

Imprinting had always been something I dislike. I don't believe in the magic it holds, I don't want to know about it. 

I hate watching the pack and their imprintee together, although I want my brother to be happy and safe with Aimee.

Imprinting...It's something that I wish can happen to me...deep down in my heart...

But it never came around and instead it haunts me everyday.

Seth's POV

Aimee and I left the bonfire soon after and we walked slowly back home while holding hands.

I was wondering about Aimee the whole time, wishing that she will be my girlfriend. I couldn't help but keep staring at her from time to time.

Aimee unlocked the door and stepped in, with me following behind. Leah told me that she decided to stay at the bonfire for a little longer; she said she wanted to give us some privacy. Honestly, I don't think that much is going to happen between us tonight. 

I mean...of course I want to kiss her and all but I only just told her that I am a werewolf. I don't want to freak her out. I will just have to remind myself to go slowly, one step at a time. 

Yet at the same time, I am still trying to gather my courage to ask Aimee to be my girlfriend.

This is so confusing...

I groaned and threw myself on the couch.

Aimee's POV

After a nice refreshing shower, I made my way to Leah and my room. As I was walking past the lounge room, I saw Seth lying on the sofa, staring at the ceiling mindlessly. 

I suppressed my laughter as I moved to peer closer at Seth.

I love his perfect brown hair and his dark loving eyes...Everything about Seth is so perfect...especially his personality...

I smiled and left Seth to his own daze.

Once inside my bedroom, I grabbed my camera and felt the urge to take some photos. I looked around the room and took some random pictures of Leah's bedroom.

I wonder if Seth is still out there...Maybe I can sneak another photo of him...

I wandered into the lounge room and was disappointed that Seth wasn't there.

Well...Maybe I can get photos of La Push at night!

I decided to take a walk outside with my camera; I got my jacket and closed the door quietly behind me. I breathed in the fresh night air and grinned. 

The moons light shone brilliantly onto the trees when suddenly, a movement in the trees caught my eyes. 

I strolled over to the forest while trying to keep my silence. 

Something whooshed past me and I turned my head to see a flash of movement. I blinked and held up my camera. A gust of air blew past me and I searched for the source of such movements.

I shook my head; It's only some animals in the forest...

The sound of sticks breaking caught my attention and I widen my eyes as I laid my eyes on...