Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 7

Aimee's POV

I woke up next morning in...someone's arms, I looked up and saw Seth's dreamy face. I shrieked and broke away from his protective grip. He rubbed his eyes and blinked. 

And just like that, I blushed again.

He looks like an angel...an angel that has the perfectly messy hair and a muscular body...

He stared at me and a look of worry and concern flashed quickly through his eyes.

"You okay now?" his gentle voice mumbled softly, as he moved towards me.

I nodded, 'Have you...You were holding me the whole night?"

He grinned sheepishly, and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"I guess...I did...I mean I am sorry if you didn't want me to. It's...it's just that last night you seemed so upset and I didn't kn-"Seth started and rushed through the last bit.

I smiled at his reaction, "It's okay...I don't mind. It was good that I had a shoulder to cry on."

His eyes lit up and I noticed a little smile tugging on his lips.

"I am willing to do that any time for you!" 

I chuckled lightly, "Thank you, Seth."

He beamed happily and I made my way to the bathroom. After a refreshing shower, I changed into a tank top and shorts, making my way to the kitchen again.

Let me make something for breakfast...

I fumbled around the kitchen and failed to find anything edible.

Guess I will have to wait for Seth.

I waited patiently until Seth emerged from his room...without a shirt. I could feel my face heating up...again. I groaned quietly to myself.

Seth looked up, "What's wrong?"

"No-nothing, it's just there's no food in your kitchen, so what are we going to have for breakfast?" I asked, hoping he wouldn't realise the real reason I groaned.

"We always go to Emily's for food, so there won't be any at our house. We can go to her house for breakfast if you want, I am sure Leah and the guys are already there." He replied.

"Sure, let's go!" I said and I grabbed my camera bag  just as we exited the door.

Seth's POV

I watched as Aimee reached for her camera. I knew she wanted to take some shots around La Push yesterday but we didn't have the time. Hopefully, there won't be any pack meeting today. I planned to take Aimee to the First Beach this afternoon, so she could take as many photos as she wants. Maybe then it will make her feel happier and hopefully, might take her minds off whatever that was worrying her last night.

Aimee's POV

"We are going somewhere special." Seth told me after we left Emily's house.

I looked up in curiosity, "And where's that?"

Seth gave me a bright smile, "You will see." 

He held my hand with one hand and covered my eyes with the other and led me along for awhile before my shoes came in contact with something...sandy.

Seth took his hands away and I was shocked by the remarkable scenery of La Push.

"Welcome to La Push First Beach." He greeted and I realised that he was still gripping my hand protectively in his. I beamed blissfully and enjoyed the moment.

"Seth..."

"Yeah, Me-Me?"

"Ugh, that nickname again!" I moaned and Seth chuckled lightly.

"Well, Seffy. Would you..."

"Seffy? Can't you think of a better nickname for me?" He glanced at me.

"Hey! You didn't do any better than me!" I glared at him and trying not to smile. 

I saw the small smirk that was forming on Seth's face. "So, as I was saying before. Would you mind being my..."

Seth paused for a second and stared at me in the eyes, "B-being your what?"