Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 8

Seth's POV

"So, as I was saying before. Would you mind being my..."

I stared at her, my heart beating faster and faster, "Your what?"

"My...model?" Aimee asked, looking excited.

"Um...sure." I answered, trying not to show my disappointment.

Aimee grinned and guided me over to the waves. "Stand here."

She let go of my hand and held her camera with both hands, waiting for me to get into my position.

I sighed; I would rather hold Aimee's hand than be her model. 

But at least when I am doing this, I am making her feel happy and that's all I want.

...............................................................................................................

After awhile, Aimee finished taking photos of La Push and I guess, me. She tapped me on my shoulder and showed me the photos.

"Wow, they are stunning." I exclaimed but then I realised she hasn't shown me any photo of myself. 

"Hey! How about the ones you took of me?"

Within one second, Aimee's face turned scarlet and I secretly beamed inside.

"Um...maybe you shouldn't look at those..." she muttered, trying to walk away.

"You are not walking away from this." I said as I run after her. "Show them to me!"

Aimee laughed and tried to escape my tight grip on her waist. I am glad she doesn't mind my touch while I am just happy that I have an excuse to embrace her.

"Will you show them to me now?" I asked, tightening my arms on her, enjoying every seconds of it.

"No." She replied swiftly, holding her camera away from me.

"Well...what if I do this?" I tickled her and she squealed. 

"Oh. So you are ticklish." I smirked and tickled her some more. She squirmed around and let out another shriek. I noticed her camera dropping and I quickly caught it before it hit the sand.

 Aimee gasped.

"Thank you, Seth." Aimee said, eyes wide, still staring at her camera.

I waved my hand in front of her eyes and chuckled. "Want your camera back?" I moved the camera back and forth in front of her.

She blinked a couple of times and then attempted to snatch it off me. Of course, my werewolf reflex was way too fast for her. I moved to one side and checked out the photos.

Wow...she is good, but there are way more photos of me than the scenery.

I smirked as I saw a few close ups of my face. 

Maybe I have a chance. Maybe we would be more than friends. 

I turned, wondering what my reaction for her should be.

Aimee's POV

No. Once Seth sees the photos, he will think I am a big creep, I knew I shouldn't take so much photos of him, I should've focused on the scenery...What will Seth thinks?

My face was burning with embarrassment and I was panicking about Seth's reaction. I watched as Seth turned around with a smirk on his face.

Ugh...No...

Seth smiled and handed me back my camera, "Great pictures, knew I was born to be a model."

I was shocked at his reaction but I quickly shrugged it off. 

I snorted, "You? Seffy as a supermodel? I don't think so."

"Hey, I think I will make a fine supermodel. Thank you very much!" He replied, posing some ridiculous poses which made me laughed even harder.

I really like Seth, maybe it's even l-love?!...

I hope he has feelings for me too...

Seth's POV

The pack was all busy setting up the bonfire for tonight, hopefully where Aimee will accept the fact that I am actually a werewolf. I was feeling nervous and anxious, hoping that Aimee will still stay after founding out about me...and us.

"Seth, stop pacing around the house. Go and talk to Aimee and tell her that there will be a bonfire tonight." Leah said, as she prepared the food. 

I stared at her, "But, what am I supposed to say? I...I..." 

Emily sighed and looked up, "Seth, I just told you. Go to her...I mean your house and tell her that there is a bonfire tonight at 7 o'clock." 

I kept staring at her. 

"Seth, it really isn't that hard. Just focus on her, and tell Aimee that you want her to go to the bonfire tonight. Trust yourself; I am sure she will love to come." Emily continued and pushed me out the door.

I took a deep breath and made my way to Aimee and my house.

I like the sound of that! Aimee and my house...

I shook my head and focused on what Emily told me. Opening the door, I moved to Aimee and Leah's room. I knocked on the door and was surprised when Leah opened the door. She took one look at me and moved past me quickly.

"Thanks." I mumbled quietly.

Aimee looked up from her camera, "Hey, Seth!" she greeted cheerfully.

Well, at least I know she is happy to see me...

"Ai-Aimee, uh..." I stammered, trying to focus on what I am supposed to say. "Do you want to come to the...bonfire tonight?"

Aimee's eyes lit up and smiled. "Of course, what time is it?"

I grinned, "At 7."

"I will be there!" She replied and continued working on her camera.

"Cool, I will come get you at 7. I have to go back and help out."

Aimee looked up and gave me a charming smile that warmed my heart. "Thanks, Seth!"

"No problem." I smiled and turned around.

Anything for you, Aimee.