Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 15

Aimee's POV

I left Wolfie and decided to walk home, wondering if I should tell the pack about me leaving.

Leaving Seth...

I grimaced, not wanting to realize this truth.

Seth imprinted on me, but so far, he has never asked me out or anything like that...Plus, I haven't had enough of his kisses...

I shook my head and kept walking.

All of a sudden, something touched my shoulder. I quickly turned around, ready to kick to protect myself.

"Calm down. Aimee, it's only me."

I paused and blushed, "Oh, right. Hi Kevin."

He chuckled, "So...how are you going?"

"I am fine...I guess." I mumbled, he glanced at me and looked away. "Well, what's bothering you?" I kept my head down, "Me...Not being here..."

Kevin froze a little and turned to me, grabbing my shoulders firmly. "What did you just said?"

I whined, "...Not-thing?" Almost like a question. He stared at me and gave me a gentle shake. "Good try, Aimee. Tell me." I closed my eyes and muttered, "I...might...be going to back because of my mum." 

Kevin let go of my shoulder and watched me for a long time after I explained everything. I stared back, wondering if I should break the silence.

"I...don't like your mum." He grumbled and crossed his arms.

I sighed and crossed my arms as well, "It's not like I do." Kevin stared at me again. "What's your Mum's name?"

"Shirley Mil...Baker..." I replied, correcting myself.

She is now Mrs Baker...not Miller...

Kevin froze for the second time today, "Shirley...Baker..." He repeated weakly. I nodded, noticing his strange behaviour.

There was another long silence.

"A-Aimee...what if I tell you my last name is...Baker...and that my Dad...just married with another woman named Shirley." He whispered, almost inaudible.

I stared at him in horror.

"...You...what?"

And, with that I sped away to Seth's house.

Jacob's POV

Mrs Baker apparently wants her child that she abandoned for 15 years to come back to her.

I growled and pulled my hair in frustration. I don't want Aimee to leave. I like being with her...

A little bit too much...

I stood up, mentally scolding myself to shut up. I don't like being with her that much...

Not...

"Ah! Shut up, would you?" I yelled, really wishing I could bury these thoughts again.

But...you know you want to ask Sam...That question has always been there...And now, Aimee might be leaving...You can't let her go without understanding what you want...

Scowling, I knew that I am right...Maybe it is time to ask that question...The question that I shouldn't ask...

...If it's ever possible to be imprinted twice?...

Aimee's POV

I ran quickly as I tried to gather up my thoughts.