Chapter {8}

When the door closed, Arik slammed Roman to the door, his wet lips already on Roman's, taking his breath away. The lips were stupidly soft against his, and Roman opened his mouth for access so their tongues could slip and slide against each other. Roman reached up and grabbed Arik's jacket, stipping it off him and throwing it to the couch. Arik did the same, taking off Roman's and tossing it into the general direction.

  Arik wrapped his arms around Roman's waist, dragging him away from the door and twirling him onto the bed. He broke from the kiss and threw Roman down on the side of the bed as he undid his vest and buttoned up white shirt. He tossed them to the couch and bent down between Roman's legs, catching his lips once again.

  Roman brought his hands up to feel Arik's sculpted body, groaning at the hard pecks his hands massaged. Arik couldn't help but chuckle at that.

  "It's always been my dream to fuck a Greek god." Roman flirted, wiggling up a bit higher on the bed, unbuttoning and unzipping his own pants. Arik gripped mid thigh and pulled them down with Roman's assistance. With them down, Roman could see his hard erection peering out the side of his underwear. The tip of his cock trying to escape the tightness of the underwear.

  Arik bent down and with a sexy look in his eyes, licked ever so calmly at the tip of Roman's cock. Roman let out an unintelligible moan, gripping the bed sheets. It's been nearly a month since he's been laid and he was starved of touch. Any breath or lick seemed to turn him on more.

  Arik pulled down his own pants kicking them away. "Get up on the bed." Arik ordered.

  Roman did as told, crawling up onto the bed just as Arik did as well. But Roman realized, Arik wasn't wearing his underwear and he had a thick cock, thicker than he's ever seen. Of course he's had big cocks but thick ones have nebrr crossed his path. It actually filled him with excitement seeing the giant cock.

  "Is it that good looking that it's making you drool?" Arik questioned, resting his hands on Roman's hips.

  "I've never had thick dick, so yes I'm drooling." Roman grabbed the hem of his shirt and peeled it off, throwing it to the other side of the room. "Just be careful not to fold me too hard. I am still injured." He explained, pointing at the stab wound.

  Arik smirked, leaning down to Roman's chest. "I'll try, but once the animal gets going, it's hard to reign back in."

  Roman shot him a lustful look, reaching down to carress Arik's thigh. "Oh, your a rough fucker. That's all I need to know." He scooted down so that he could feel Arik's cock rub against his underwear.

  Arik reached over to his nightstand and grabbed for a condom and some lube. Placing it on the bed next to him, he grabbed Roman's underwear and pulled it off and down his legs. Successfully getting them off, he tossed them right next to his. Arik grabbed Roman's shin and split his legs rubbing up to his thigh, he bent down and grabbed Roman's stiff cock with his mouth. Roman let out a moan as Arik bobbed up and down, the sounds of slurping turned Roman on so much that his nipples erected harder with each sound.

  Roman wiggled his hips, trying to get as much cock into Ariks mouth as he could. Arik happily took him all to the base, before pulling away, grabbing the lube. He opened the lid and poured some on 3 fingers, bringing them down to the entrance.

  "Put your legs on my shoulders." Arik ordered.

  Roman did as told, just as a finger entered his ass. Roman yiped in surprise at the cold lube, clenching around his finger. Arik slipped another one in and started loosening him up.

  "You are much more prepared than I thought you were." Arik commented.

  "This isn't my first time with a man." Roman breathed out. "You can go ahead and stick it in whenever my ass is used to it."