Chapter {3}

Sore and hot were the first things  Roman noticed when he regained consciousness. Forcing his heavy lids to open, he half expected to see the inside of a prison cell or padded walls for a mental institute but instead, he saw something more bizarre. The inside of a marbled floored mansion room with a crystal chandelier, black walls, and a king-size bed that could easily fit 20 people if they were packed like sardines. The sheets he was lying on were black and white checkered and not to mention silk.

  Roman audibly scoffed, slapping the fluffy black comforter that hugged him. "Where the fuck am I?" He snapped, throwing off the blanket only to scream and wrap himself back up. Not only was he in a strange place, but he was completely nude. Not one single piece of clothing on him. Bringing the blanket up to his chin, he looked around the room for some form of clothing to wear.

  His eyes landed on a neatly folded pile on a chair by the bathroom. Roman looked around skeptically, seeing that the clothes were a good distance away and he was utterly butt naked. Was he really prepared to run with his dick hanging wild for his clothes? With how fancy this place looked, Roman had no doubt servants would walk in any moment while he was free-ballin' his way to grab clothes.

  But he needed them, and the only solution to Steer clear of any scenario was to pull the mile-long comforter off the bed and wrap it around him. He did just that, running for the bathroom with the thick comforter secured around his body. Scooping the clothes up, he dropped the comforter just as he slammed the door to the bathroom.

  Finally able to take a breather, Roman took in what he remembered. The last thing that comes to mind was Trev's ugly mug and the red eyes that accompanied it. Roman shook his head. No way did Trev have red eyes. It must've been a trick of the light... yeah it had to be.

  Walking over to the marbled top counter and the black faucet that Roman felt too poor to touch, he placed the clothes on the counter and started dressing. He wasn't at all surprised to find the clothes were a way too expensive pair of slacks that didn't fit his style and a buttoned-up short sleeve dress shirt that a schoolboy would wear. Roman felt completely out of place in this get-up and this room.

  "This must be that bar owner's place," Roman mumbled to himself, looking in the mirror to see himself looking just as beat up and tired as he used to. It was a relief considering everything else around him had changed.

  Roman uncomfortably fixed the shirt, before turning away from the counter and exiting the bathroom. Stepping into the room, Roman looked up to see Beau wrapping the blanket in his arms, before setting it on the corner of the bed.

  "Awake for only 10 minutes and you already trash the room," Beau commented.

  Roman walked over to the bed and leaned against the bedpost, folding his arms. "If I wasn't left in my birthday suit I wouldn't have had to use the comforter." Roman teased.

  Beau sighed, putting his hands in his pockets, finally looking over at him. "Well, it's good to see my old school uniform fit. You are much slimmer than I'd imagined you were." He explained, walking over to a dresser near what Roman assumed was a closet.

  "You must've been a big ass kid," Roman commented. "How old are you?"

  "36," Beau answered, opening the dresser and pulling out 3 black boxes, and setting them down on the top. "And before you ask, the reason I still have my university clothes is that I spaced  even still owning them."

  Roman made a face of understanding, before turning his attention to the various-sized boxes in front of Beau. "So what are those?" He asked.

  "Come here," Beau turned to him, leaning against the dresser. Whenever he did that, Roman noticed that Beau was incredibly handsome. Now that he could see correctly, he noticed the slick back hair was now gelled perfectly, his clean-shaven face making him look easily 29, and last but not least, the way the shirt stretched, Roman knew Beau was incredibly chiseled under those clothes.