Charlotte flair x Female reader

I don't understand how I got here

Charlotte and I have been feuding for the smackdown women's championship for 2 months and outside of WWE, she just HATES me. I don't even know what I did to make her hate me. I am mean to her sometimes, but that's because she's mean to me. How the hell am I in love with her?

Right now, I'm speaking with my best friend, Zelina. 

"She's staring again."

Zelina states nodding her head. I looked in the direction her head was pointing at and see the devil herself, Charlotte. Charlotte quickly turns away and starts scrolling through her phone. 

"What is her problem with me? I mean, she's always trying to pick a fight with me, and she only does this with me!" I whisper yell to Zelina and she just shrugs her shoulders. I sigh before asking Zelina.

"How the hell did I fall in love with my enemy?" Zelina laughs before covering her mouth with her hand.

"It is not funny, it's serious!" I tell Zelina, but she keeps laughing.

"I'm sorry, I just," Her laughter cuts her off. I just look at her with disbelief. Is she serious right now? I just sigh before walking away. 

I put on my AirPods and start walking to my locker room. I already had my promo with Charlotte tonight and then that turned into a match which I won by Charlotte hitting me with a kendo stick. Then she kept hitting me with a kendo stick until Zelina came out to save me. My back is still sore. 

I grab my things before leaving my locker room and going to the parking lot. The words of the current song playing on my playlist getting to my head.

"Something bad is about to happen to me
I don't know it, but I feel it coming
Might be so sad, might leave my nose running
I just hope she doesn't wanna leave meDon't you give me up, please don't give up
Honey, I belong with you, and only you, baby
Only you, my girl, only you, babe (you)
Only you, darling, only you, babe (you)
Only you, my girl, only you, babe (you)
Only you, darling, only you."

While I was walking to my car, someone bumps into me. 

"Watch where you're going darling." Says the devil herself.

"Charlotte, you bumped into me so," I tell her before she interrupts me.

"Does it look like I care that bumped into you, your the one who hurt my shoulder!" Charlotte states before lifting her sleeve, showing her bruised shoulder. That is bullshit! Why does she come up with the most bullshit stuff?

"Okay! A bump cannot bruise a shoulder unless I "bumped" you with enough force. And since you wanna talk about bruising, you kept hitting me with the Kendo stick multiple times which left my back with red marks. THAT HURT!" I state angrily. She just laughs before clenching her jaw.

"Oh, so this is funny?! My back hurts like hell because of you and your laughing! I hope your shoulder is in just as much pain as my back!" I yell at her before walking away. God, WHY IS SHE JUST SO BEAUTIFUL?! And she's probably angry with me right now, so now she hates me even more. My chances with her are ruined. I get into my car and just drown in my thoughts.

While driving to the hotel, Zelina sends me a message and I open it at the next red light.

"Have fun with your new roomie." What? Again, What?! What strings did Zelina pull?

"What do you mean, "new roomie?" Sent

"You'll see :)" Sent by Z.V 

She's trying to kill me. Why? Just, WHY?! I hate surprises, especially the bad ones. They're so pointless. Hopefully, they're nice and not a bitch.

I arrive at the hotel and get my room number, floor 6, room 330. I grab my suitcase and head to my room. I stand in front of my door wondering, who is my new roommate? Why did Zelina make my room with someone else? By the time I got to my room, the song changed. 

"I'm insatiable, I can't get enough.

I need to find a boy!

I'm insatiable, I can't get enough.

I need to find a boy good enough to be loved.

I'm insatiable, I can't get enough.

No matter how I try I just can't find my true love!"

Well in this case it's a hot-ass girl.

I open the door to see the devil herself, Charlotte Flair. She's wearing a silk red crop top with some grey sweatpants. I love this woman.

"Y/N!" Charlotte yells, taking me out of my thoughts.

"Yea?" I ask her, keeping my eyes on her face. 

"Why are you in my room?" Zelina you fucking-

"Charlotte, this is also my room. I asked for my room and they said and I quote, "Floor 6, room 330. Have a lovely day ma'am." I say with sarcasm. She just looks at me and scoffs. 

"Your annoying, you know." She says.

"Come up with better insults and I'll start listening," I say with irritation. I look over to see that there's one bed. Zelina, you sneaky bitch. 

"Well I can't come up with insults right now, but I can come up with some questions," Charlotte says walking towards me. I sigh. What questions does she want to ask me?

"Question away," I tell her while drinking my apple juice.

"Are you in love with me?" HOW?! I spit out my apple juice and start coughing.

"Am I- WHAT?!" I ask, trying to act confused. WHO TOLD HER?! 

"Don't play dumb! I heard you and Zelina. So drop the act and answer my question." Charlotte states. I just look at the floor. I rub my face and just- fuck it. I grab her face harshly and kiss her. 

I let go of her and just stare at the floor. What did I just do?

"I'm just going to go," I say before running to my suitcase.

Before I'm able to grab it, Charlotte turns me around.

"Do you know how long I've waited for this to happen?" She asks. I just shake my head trying to avoid eye contact. 

"Since the day I have met you. I never think about anything else, you are always on my mind! I LOVE YOU!" Charlotte yells. I can't process anything at all. She, IS IN LOVE WITH ME?!?! I rub my face harshly and just stare at her. 

"Why did you not tell me?" I ask softly. She just straight up hugs me.

"I was scared," She mutters. I smile, Charlotte Flair, scared?!

"I love you." I say to Charlotte.

"I love you too." Charlotte states.