Solo Sikoa x Female Reader.

(requested by SammieLeighhhh thank you for requesting and I hope everyone enjoys it! Also, this takes place when Sami was in the bloodline.)

"Hey, guys!" I waved at the Usos and jogged toward them. "How's Trin doing?" I asked Jimmy and nodded at Jey. "She's doing great, she misses you a lot." Trin and I were best friends and she Is how I met the Usos. I laugh a little and look behind the Usos. And she is also the reason I met-

"Hey, Solo," I said and waved at him as he looked up at me. The Usos gave each other a look and smiled while Solo nodded at me. "So how are you guys?" I ask the Usos and they tell me what's been going on and how their day has been.

After they are finished, I glance at Solo from the corner of my eye to see him already looking at me. "How have you been Solo?" Solo was just as cold as he was on screen, he wasn't harsh but he wasn't nice. I thought he was quite sweet, sometimes.

"Okay." He whispered and just left. I frowned and looked back at the Usos. "Did I do something? He just always seems so weird around me." I crossed my arms. "He's just-" Jey looked at Jimmy and Jimmy shaped his head. "He's like that with everyone." Jey finishes and Jimmy nods. I let out a sigh and checked the time.

7:05 pm

Smackdown had started 5 minutes ago and my match wasn't till later in the show. "Hey, guys I am gonna go, nice seeing you guys!" I waved bye and they did too.

I walked into the hallway and thought back to the moment with Solo. Did I piss him off? I will admit, I could be a little too happy. Just as I was about to ask myself more questions, someone bumped into me.

"Sorry-" I said and turned around. "Solo?" I smiled and he rolled his eyes.

Bad start.

"Good luck on your match tonight against Ridge!" I said and he nodded. I patted his shoulder and he tensed. I immediately took my hand off him and apologized. "It's fine," Solo said in a normal voice. He was always so... Quiet. "Surprised you speak." I joke and I could have sworn I saw a grin. "Hey, are you good?" He asked me and I nodded giving him a wondering look.

It was common for Solo to ask me questions like, are you okay? How are you? Or just say something to me. No matter if it was at work or when I was able to relax.

"You just seemed a little off today." He said and I laughed.

Silence took over as we stared at each other. That was until we heard a shout.

"Y/N!" Liv yelled and waved at us. "I need to talk with you," Liv told me and I nodded, waving goodbye to Solo as he did the same. "Sorry, need to steal your girlfriend real quick," Liv said to Solo as she dragged me down the hallway, toward catering.

Girlfriend?

"So!" Liv said excitedly as I looked at her. "So?" "We need to talk about our match, not talk to your boyfriend," Liv said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "What boyfriend?" I asked Liv and she looked at me weirdly. Her eyes widened and she gasped.

"How do you not know?!" Liv said almost shouting. I was confused, what is she talking about? "Know about what- "Never mind, talk about the match." I let out a sigh and listened to her ranting about the match.

But a certain bloodline member kept appearing in my mind.

-

"What is Y/N doing?!" Cole shouted into his headset. Liv and I had a heated rivalry going on and we had just finished a match where Liv won. I attacked her from behind and was about to hit a move from the top rope, onto the commentary table. When I did that, I slipped and landed awkwardly on my wrist. While Liv was selling the move, I was shouting in pain. My wrist felt like it was on fire, complete torture. My wrist was bleeding but I was able to walk backstage by myself.

-

Knock knock knock.

I didn't answer, too devasted to speak. The doctor announced that I had sprained my wrist, which seems little but I was going to be out of action for 5 weeks. 5 WEEKS!

"Hey," I looked up and smiled at who I saw. Solo stood there and waved. "Hey," I said dryly as I looked down at my wrist. I heard footsteps and then turned to see Solo sitting next to me.

"How is your wrist right now?" Solo asked, trying to make a conversation. "It's good. Congrats on your match by the way." I said and Solo thanked me.

Awkward silence took over. It was weird seeing Solo this nice. Solo looked at me and I looked back at him. "I like you, um," He pointed at my hair. "You like my sweaty and messy hair?" Before Solo could speak, Jey and Jimmy had entered the room.

"Alright, too close lovebirds!" Jey said and scooted between us as Solo scoffed. "How's your wrist uce?" Jimmy asked. "It's good." I lied but smiled it off. Solo gave me a weird look while Jimmy seemed to believe it. "Can you guys not, Jimmy and I do not need to see this!" Jey said and I titled my head confused. "What do you mean?" I asked and Jey grabbed Solo, then took him outside the room. Jimmy smiled at me and slowly walked toward the door to follow them. 

I heard them talking and tried to listen by putting my ear to the wall. My wrist was still hurting but I heard bits of their conversations.

"If you don't tell her-" "Just give me some time." I heard Solo cut off Jey. "Solo, Jey's right," Jimmy said and there was silence. "I've been giving her hints-" "Asking her about her day and talking to her a little bit is not- just no." Now it was Jey's turn to cut Solo off. I didn't listen to their conversation anymore and slowly walked over back to my spot, clenching my wrist.

They were talking about me?

No, no... Yes? Is that why Liv has been calling us boyfriend and girlfriend? And why the Usos have been calling us lovebirds? AND why damage control was trying to explain that he likes me? Oh no, it's all making sense. 

I heard the door open and saw Solo. "Hey," I said, ignoring that I just heard that he actually likes me. "Hey," He whispers and sits back next to me. Awkward silence took over as I bandaged my wrist.

"Did you, by any chance, hear any of-" "Yeah." I interrupted him and he looked down at the ground with embarrassment. I bite my lip with anticipation.

"I am just- so sorry," I look at him as he tries to find the words to say.

You know what.

I give him a peck on the lips and smile shortly after and try to find something to do. Solo licked his lips and then looked at me confused. "What?" He said and I looked at him. "Hm?" I ask innocently. And this was the first time he had actually smiled.

"You know, I would have never known you had liked me." Solo rolls his eyes. "I gave you hints!" "Just like Jimmy said, asking me about my day and talking to me a little bit is not giving me hints." Solos smiled again and kissed me.

"Was that a hint?" He asked and I punched his chest playfully. "Surprisingly, yes," I say and smile while leaning in for another kiss which Solo does the same.

But as soon as we had kissed, I heard the sound of a camera flashing. I turned around to see all members of the bloodline. Sami, Jey, Jimmy, and Roman.

"Twitter gonna go crazy." Jey mumbles.

"You serious right now?" I say and look at him. Everyone shrugs and I sigh.

"Post it then," Solo said and Jey didn't waste any time. Roman, Jimmy, and Sami then did the same.

"Trin and Liv are also gonna go crazy," Jimmy says, and I just facepalm as Solo laughs at my action. "Well, at least I got the girl," Solo says and kisses my cheek. "Your girl?" I ask and look at him.

"My girl," Solo says and I smile.

"Get a fucking room-"

"Sami, I swear to god-"