Liv Morgan x female reader.

(Requested by @Yazmin050765.Hope you enjoy it!)

Liv and I have been together for about 1 year and a half. She was the best girlfriend I could ever ask for. I was always there for her and she was always there for me. She was the absolute best. 

Tonight was Money in The Bank. It was Shayna and Ronda vs Liv and Raquel for the women's tag titles. I didn't get any information on the script so I generally didn't know who was going to win. I was hoping it would be Liv and Raquel since Liv just came back from injury. And she's my girlfriend. I just know she was gonna be amazing, and I was right.

Liv's gear was amazing and she got a great reaction from the crowd. I was so happy for her, she deserves all of this. She seemed to be super happy to be here, I knew she was happy to be here. I hope she wins.

Right now, Liv looked like she was in extreme pain when Ronda tagged herself in. Ronda was about to attack Liv when Shayna blindsided Ronda. I was shocked- I didn't know that was gonna happen. But Liv and Raquel took advantage of that. Raquel hit Ronda with the Tejana Bomb and then Liv hits her with Oblivion.

1

2

3

"LIV AND RAQUEL ARE OUR NEW TAG CHAMPS!!!" Is what Cole screamed into his headset. I could not explain how happy I was. Liv and Raquel are champs again! 

As soon as Liv and Raquel came through the curtains, I immediately hugged Liv and gave her a peck on her lips. Liv hugged me back and kissed me on my lips. 

"How are you?" I ask her. She smiles before giving me an answer. "I'm amazing! I am just so happy." 

I smile before giving her another kiss. She returns it but pulls away after a bit. "We are going to celebrate!" Liv announces. "

"I was already thinking that," I said. "Well, great minds do think alike!" Liv states. "Now I have to do some media stuff and I'll see in the car, I'm driving too!" Liv tells me, kissing me, before going off to do her media stuff.  "Got it!" I yelled out to her. She blows another kiss that I return, then she enters the media room and disappears.

Liv was finally done with her media stuff and started coming towards the car. She entered the driver's seat and kissed me. "How was it?" I ask her. "It was usual but still nice," Liv responds, starting the car and driving out of the arena.

"Where are we going?" I ask Liv. "It's a surprise, I can't tell you, babe," Liv explains. I smile and roll my eyes playfully before relaxing in my seat. 

"We're almost there, don't worry," Liv tells me. I nod my head and look out the window. I feel the car turn and I see the most beautiful restaurant to ever exist. Liv parks the car in the parking garage and smiles. 

"We're here!" She announces and gets out of the car while I do the same. I stared at the restaurant in awe. "You like it?" Liv asks.

"Like it? I love it!" I say, giving Liv a big hug. "Well come on we have to get seated," Liv tells me and grabs my hand, running to the entrance. We got inside and apparently, Liv made a reservation already. We get sat down at a table that's right by a window showing a view of the beach.

"The beach is beautiful! Wanna go there after we're done?" Liv asks, taking a bite of her food. "Can we go to the gift shop first?" I ask. Liv nods her head and smiles.

We paid for our meal and entered the gift shop. Liv and I took a look around and bought a few things. "Hey look at this!" Liv said and I turned around to see her holding a flower crown. 

"Aw, that looks so cute! That fits you so well!" I tell Liv, assuming she was buying it for herself. She buys it and looks for more stuff. "You done shopping?" Liv asks me. I nod my head and she takes my hand and leads me to the beach.

It was late at night and nobody was there so it was just us two. I stared into the ocean while Liv was picking up seashells.

"Isn't the ocean just beautiful?" I ask Liv, still staring deep into the ocean. Liv looks at me and smiles. "Yea, it is." She responds to my question. Liv continues picking up seashells while I try to help her.

"Hey!" Liv says suddenly. I look at her confused and she puts the flower crown on me. "I thought this for you," I say reaching to touch the flower crown. Liv started to make the seashell necklaces she planned for the both of us. "Thank you!" I say to her, pecking her on the lips. 

"You're welcome!" Liv finishes the necklaces and puts my necklace on for me. I smile and laugh, starting to blush. Liv wraps her hands around my neck and kisses me.  I smile into the kiss and continue to kiss her.

"Hey, what's behind you?" Liv asks. I scrunch my eyebrows together and look behind me. There wasn't anything behind me, I tried looking but there wasn't anything there. 

"Hey, there's nothing behind me," I tell Liv, turning around to see I sight I will keep in my mind forever.

Liv was on one knee with an engagement ring in both of her hands.

I gasp and put my hand over my mouth. Tears were falling down my eyes, I was so happy.

"Y/N," I interrupt Liv and run to hug her. 

"Yes! A thousand times yes!" I tell her, giving her the biggest kiss of my life. She returns the kiss and smiles before hugging me. 

"I can't believe it," I whisper to Liv. Liv hugs me tighter and laughs a little. "I mean I did plan this whole thing out, days in advance," Liv announces. I look at her shocked but still smiling. "And now you are not a girlfriend anymore." She takes my hand and puts the engagement ring on my ring finger. "You are my fiancé." 

"Soon, I'll be your wife," I say. Liv nods before we both go in for one last kiss.