Mandy Rose x Female reader

(requested by @Escandalaus .I hope you guys enjoy! Also this takes place when Mandy was still in WWE obviously.)

Mandy and I have always been friends. She was like my wing woman, always setting me up with people and trying to get me in a relationship. She set me up on like thousands of blind dates but I never stuck with any of them. I just didn't like any of them. I wanted to, really bad. But I just couldn't get over my crush on Mandy.

Tonight, Mandy and I were suppose to go to the club as a celebration for Mandy's successful title defense. Gigi and Jacy were tagging along and would meet me and Mandy outside of the club. 

"So what you gonna wear tonight?" Mandy asks me. "Probably just a pink dress with some black heels." I tell her. "Little basic." I say. Mandy shrugs her shoulders. "Basic but sexy." Mandy says before getting her clothes ready.

"Alright tell me what looks better. Black or red?" Mandy asks me, lifting up the dresses. "Black." I tell her before leaving her room to get ready. 

10:00 pm, was the time Jacy and Gigi told us to meet them at the club.  Mandy was driving while I was giving her the directions.  "Turn left." I tell Mandy and she turns left. "Sooooo." Mandy starts, "Plan on hooking up with anyone at the club-" "Really." Mandy laughs a little. "Come on! I have given you thousands of options, set up like," Mandy pauses, "A million blind dates!" She finishes. "I wouldn't say a million!" I say before telling her to keep going forward. 

"Are we almost there?" Mandy asks. I look down at my phone before nodding my head. "Thank god!" Mandy says while I give her more directions. "If I don't seeing flirting or kissing someone at the club-" "MANDY!" I yell smiling, while Mandy starts laughing. "I'm just saying!" Mandy shrugs her shoulders a little bit before parking the car. 

"Hello!" Gigi yells and walks over to us. Jacy follows Gigi while waving hello. "Ready to party!" Mandy shouts, running her hands through her hair. All of us get into the club and Gigi and Jacy immediately run to the bar. I shake my head before running after them. I look behind me to see Mandy heading to the dance floor.

"Three fireball whiskey shots." Jacy tells the bartender and then looks at us. "3 shots?" "Are you okay?" Gigi and I say at the same time. Jacy nods her head and immediately chugs down the 3 shots. Gigi laughs and orders a margarita. "You're not gonna get anything Y/N?" Jacy asks. I just shrug my shoulders. "She just wants to be with her girlfriend." Gigi says smiling. Jacy and Gigi both know about my crush on Mandy and they both constantly tease me about it. 

"Well her girlfriend is right now grinding her ass on some random dude." Jacy announces. Gigi and I both turn to see Mandy actually grinding her ass on some random dude. "Oh shit!" Gigi says, covering her mouth with her hand. I just stare at them but then roll my eyes with jealously. "Someone's jealous!" Jacy and Gigi say. I guess that caught Mandy's attention because she looks over to us and locks her eyes with mine. We stare at each other for a hot minute before she breaks it. 

It is about 12:00 am right now. Jacy is clearly drunk while Gigi is almost there, and Mandy she's.. still head over heels for the stupid fucking guy. How does he have Mandy? He doesn't even deserve Mandy! But right now, Mandy doesn't believe that. Because she's still dancing with him, slow dancing with him. And when I thought it couldn't get worse, it did. Because they full on kissed. AND THEY CONTINUED! I just- I just couldn't. I ran out of the club and just ran for it.

"Y/N!" is when I heard the most angelic voice I have ever heard of my life.

"What is it Mandy?" I ask turning around to see her. "Why are you running? Come on, the night is still alive!" Mandy says. "No just no!" I shout, very mad and jealous. "Why? Come on!" Mandy tries to grab my hand but I pull away. "Alright, I don't know what your problem is right now-" "MY PROBLEM?!" I continue to shout. "Just go back to your boy toy." I tell her. "Oh, so this is about him!" Mandy shouts, seeming angry. "I have set you up on MILLIONS, of blind dates but your jealous that I have him?" "I'M NOT JEALOUS THAT YOU HAVE HIM, I'M JEALOUS HE HAS YOU! I DON'T WANT HIM, I ONLY WANT YOU!" I confess, a tears runs down my cheek. 

Mandy was visibly shocked. I looked up at the sky before rubbing my face.  "Look-" I got cut off by a pair of lips attaching to mine. It happened so fast that I barely got time to process it. I look up at Mandy to realize, she was the one who kissed me. I kiss her back and she continues to kiss me. She backs me up into a wall while still making out with me.

"OH SHIT!" Gigi and Jacy said. Mandy and I pulled away, turning to see them. "Alright!" Mandy says. "Sober me is going to remember this." Gigi tells Mandy. "Now continue, we won't interrupt anymore." Jacy says, grabbing Gigi and drunkenly running away.

I laugh a little before looking back at Mandy and she does the same. "Well." I say. "Alright, I'm keeping it simple, you wanna be my girlfriend?" Mandy asks. I smile hard before nodding my head. "Do you wanna go on a date Friday?" I ask Mandy. She also nods her head before pulling me in for another kiss, which I gladly return. "I love you." I announce. She continues to kiss me before whispering, "I love you more."