Dakota Kai x OC

(Requested by @Yazmin050765. Enjoy guys!)

"Look-" "You are not getting with my sister." Dakota looked at Bayley and crossed her arms. "Come on!" Iyo was laughing and eating popcorn while watching the two of them argue. "You are not going to date my sister, that's final," Bayley states. Iyo laughs and Dakota looks at her. Iyo holds her hands up and smiles while Bayley crosses her arms. Dakota rolls her eyes and takes a sip of her drink. She looks around and sees someone walking towards their table. Not just someone, but Bayley's sister, Elena.

Dakota's eyes widened, and she fixes her hair and wipes her mouth. Iyo looks behind her and sees Elena. Iyo waves at Elena, "Hi Elena!" Iyo says and Elena waves back. "Hey guys," Elena says and sits down. "What do you want?" Bayley asks Elena, and Elena rolls her eyes. "Can I not hang out with my lovely sister and her also lovely friends-" "What do you want."

Elena sighs and Iyo looks at Dakota to see her smiling. "Alright, I need a plus one for a wedding. And, I was wondering if you know if anyone is free, so is anyone you know free?" Elena asks crossing her arms. Bayley stays silent for a while. And before Bayley could answer, "Dakota is free!" Iyo tells Elena. Both Dakota and Bayley turn to look at Iyo. "Really?" Elena asks and turns to look at Dakota. Before Bayley could interject, "Yeah! I am." Dakota says and looks at Elena. "Well, let me text you the details, and I guess I'll see you there." Elena smiles and waves goodbye which Iyo and Dakota do the same.

After Elena walks away, Bayley smacks Dakota's arm. "Ow!" Dakota says and Iyo laughs again. "Are you serious?" Dakota smiles and nods before Bayley smacks her arm again.

-----------------------------------

Elena sat on her bed and started to type the information to Dakota. And little did she know, Dakota was waiting for her to finish. Dakota nervously bit her lip, and Elena had finished. Dakota laughed nervously and kicked her feet as she read the information.

Elena
Hey, hope this isn't a lot, and thank you for helping me.

Dakota
It's nothing, and if you ever need anything like this again, I am always free. :)

Dakota's cheeks turned a crimson red as Elena smiled down her screen. Dakota didn't know what it was about Elena that made her weak. Elena was the definition of perfection. Just as Dakota's thoughts were about to go on and on, Elena texted her again.

Elena
Hey, what color are you thinking of wearing, because I am going to wear a red suit.

Dakota
I can wear a red dress to match you!

Elena smiled and responded with a Sure. Dakota and Elena kept chatting and chatting... And chatting.

-----------------------------------

It was currently 7:00 am and the wedding started at 3:00 pm. Elena was a morning person and she was also someone who loved getting ready with a bunch of time. So she got up, took a shower, and called Dakota.

Dakota answered almost immediately. Elena was a little surprised but didn't mention it.

"So have you found your dress?" Elena asked Dakota and she nodded. "I am going to put it on and show you. Also, can I see your red suit?" Dakota asked. Elena was hesitant at first but slowly nodded and went to her closet.

Elena finished first and waited nervously. She expected Dakota to look as beautiful as ever but when Dakota was finished...

Oh my gosh.

Elena was shocked. Yes, Dakota was always beautiful but today... She looked like a fucking goddess. The dress, and her, we're fucking perfect.

"Is there something wrong with the dress?" Dakota asked and she looked down at the dress. Elena shaped her head, "No, no! It's amazing!" Elena exclaimed and Dakota blushed. Elena and Dakota continued to get ready and talk on the phone.

"Alright, I am pulling up to your house right now," Dakota told Elena and thing up. Elena flapped her hands nervously and took one last look in the mirror.

"You got this," Elena whispered, just as Dakota rang her doorbell. Elena slowly opened her door and there Dakota was. Dakota was wearing her red dress but was also holding a bouquet of red roses.

Elena smiled. "You didn't have to Dakota," Elena said to Dakota as she took the red roses. "Seriously, thank you," Elena said and hugged Dakota. "It's nothing," Dakota said and took her hand. Dakota opened the passenger door for Elena and Dakota got in the car and started driving to the wedding venue.

------------------------------------

"Is this your date?" One of Elena's friends had asked. Dakota stood awkwardly but then wrapped her hand around Elena's. Elena nodded and Elena's hand tightened around Dakota's.

"How long have you guys been going out?" She asked again. "3 months, we started dating a month ago though," Elena said and Dakota looked at her confused but then politely smiled at Elena's friend. "Have you guys kissed yet?" Oh boy.

Dakota just kept smiling as Elena's friend kept making everything awkward. "No, we haven't. And, we're just going to go on the dance floor." Dakota nodded and waved goodbye to Elena's friend as they arrived on the dance floor.

After just a little bit, a slow song started playing. Dakota and Elena slowly started slow dancing and they were laughing and smiling. Dakota was a little tipsy, not enough to be considered drunk, but not enough to be considered sober. Dakota wrapped her arms around Elena and pulled her in close.

"I like you." Dakota started and Elena laughed.

"I like you too, you're funny, and kind," "I like you." Elena tilted her head confused.

Dakota sighed and closed her eyes. "Hey is something-" Elena was cut off by Dakota pulling her in.

Dakota's lips were soft, and so were Elena's. After a few seconds, Elena kissed Dakota back, and- Dakota was in heaven. Elena rested her hand on Dakota's cheek and pulled her in closer.

Dakota gripped Elena's suit jacket and Elena pulled away, laughing. "I guess this is my way of telling you I also like you." "Shut up and kiss me." Elena laughed before grabbing Dakota's hand and leaving the dance floor.