Dakota x Bayley

(requested by @DakotaKaiIsMyWife .Hope everyone enjoys!)

"Bayley-" "The doctor said you have to take these." Dakota was injured, and Bayley was taking care of her. Dakota nodded and grabbed the medicine. "Do I have to?" Dakota asked. Bayley laughed a little and nodded to which Dakota sighed. Dakota took the medicine, drinking some water afterwards.  "Alright, now I'm gonna make you some soup." Dakota smiles and hugs Bayley. "Thank you!" Bayley smiles, "Just trying to take care of my girlfriend." Bayley gives her a kiss, which Dakota returns. Bayley pulls away and walks towards their kitchen. 

Dakota relaxes in bed and drinks more water. Bayley comes back with a bowl of soup and Dakota smiles. Dakota takes the bowl of soup and starts eating. Bayley sits next to her on their bed and puts her head on Dakota's shoulder.

"How's your leg feeling?" Bayley asks. "A little sore." Dakota says, putting her soup down. "It's just-" Dakota starts, trying to find the words to say. Bayley sits up and urges Dakota to continue. "I was trying to protect Liv." Dakota whispers, remembering that Liv was also injured. "And by trying to protect her, I also got hurt." Dakota blinked back tears. Bayley wiped away her tears and hugged her.

"It's not your fault." Bayley whispered. Dakota sobbed into her arms. Bayley kissed her head and continued to hug Dakota. After a little while, Dakota sat up and wiped away her tears. 

"I was only trying to help-" Bayley interrupted Dakota by kissing her. Dakota kissed back, after a little bit, Bayley pulled away. "It was not your fault, it just happened." Bayley told Dakota and she nodded. "Injures will happened all the time in wrestling, it is part of our job." Bayley continued as Dakota kept listening. "Now come on, you need some rest." 

Dakota laid down and snuggled into the bed as Bayley laid down next to her. "You are the best girlfriend I could ever ask for." Bayley smiled and kiss Dakota. "I love you." Bayley said, continuing to kiss Dakota. "I love you." Dakota whispered into the kiss. "Now let's go to bed." Bayley murmured. Dakota and Bayley relaxed in the bed and Dakota curled up on Bayley. Bayley smiled, and kissed Dakota on her head. "Good night." Bayley whispered, but Dakota was already asleep.