1. FML

Y/N pov,,

I was in the park with my dog ronny at night time alone to escape the reality , to stay away from my problems for meantime as I was thinking about my life why is this happening to me why do I have to face this what I have done to anyone that my life is this mess , As i was thinking deeply ronny barked at me he was running to the way of our home but i don't want to go home i just hate the Idea of going to my house but there's nothing I can do about that as I was walking with ronny I can hear quarrel between my parents (oh no no not again) as I entered the house i saw my parents fighting over small things , my sister was using her phone by watching my parents fight . By being a elder daughter i can't stay quiet like this because I don't want them fight over a silly things so i just went near them and tried my best to stop the fight but my dad was drunk a little he started scold me instead of my mom when I tried stop my mom as turned to her side (thud.....slap) my mom slapped my right cheek and what she said next was made me cry, she said that because of you it all started why the hell are you still alive don't you have some shame to sit in your parents house without going to work or earn something now get lost of my sight , As she said that I left to my room locked the door and started to cry I just left my job 2weeks ago because of the manager who works there behave with me improperly , I have to get used to those words by now but I can't because that they are my own parents I expected them to they realise there mistakes ask for sorry but what was i expecting i lay down on my bed and started to watch (Going seventeen) to release my stress seventeen is my stress relief and happy pill, they are like angels for me and my depression , I started to stan seventeen because of Scoups as I was scrolling my social media i saw a video of him that father of 12kids , As i was watching Going seventeen i always take screenshot of Scoups without knowing i have like thousands of photos of him in my album by watching them i drifted into sleep.....

End of Y/n pov...........

In south korea

........pov,

Today we practiced so much because we have comeback soon we have very tight schedule so I was on my to my apartment i watched the it's already 2am ahh..... I signed and changed into comfortable clothes drifted to sleep.....
I was sleeping peacefully . After sometime I saw girl walking in road full of cerry blossom she was very beautiful I think she is not from here as she walked in the road i just followed her from behind i don't know why but I wanted to know her name when she was walking she dropped something but she didn't realise that I saw my surrounding to see if anyone was there to my surprise there was no expect me and her I ran towards her to pick that to give her and it would great excuse to ask her name I saw a dimond shape keychain

 After sometime I saw girl walking in road full of cerry blossom she was very beautiful I think she is not from here as she walked in the road i just followed her from behind i don't know why but I wanted to know her name when she was walking she ...

Excuse me..... I called her she turned around as I saw her my breath got stuck i was mesmerized by her eyes i loved it..... I was devouring her beauty she called me i snapped out of thought ..... (ahhh I'm sorry you just dropped this) she smiled at me ohhh God her smile is just wowwww.
(If you don't mind may know your name) i asked her..... She was ready to to her name but someone call me ( Scoups...coups ahhh...Scoups) i turned to see who was that but no one was around and i turned towards that girl but to my surprise she was disappeared... again i heard that voice,
I think heard that voice it was jeonghan's voice (Scoups get up we have to go for practice)... What is he saying to get up i closed my eyes and opened it i was in my bed sleeping jeonghan was trying to wake me up, I opened my eyes I was awake fully i recalled everything about that beautiful girl as I thought it was just a i was sad...... I wish I could get know that girl name, and got up from my bed to get freahup I saw jeonghan was starring at me weirdly I didn't find cause i was still thinking about that girl......

End of pov,

Jeonghan pov,

I walked into Scoups apartment because he was not picking up my call
As I went to his apartment i know the password so i went in straight to his room I knew it.... He was still sleeping as I got near him he started to raise his towards the air smiling but he was still sleeping i tried wake him up but he was not responding soo I called him again and he woke up and started to think, he was smiling and sad at the same time i was like whatt happened to him i was watching him but when he saw me he went straight into the bathroom to freshup as I was not here , like i am invisible person ......ahhhh our leader has gone crazy in the early morning.....

Hello readers i hope you guys like the start of the story please inform me if I needed to add something....

Please vote
Comment

I hope you guys will support me for my start and don't forget to stream seventeen song SUPER .....

Thankyou....bye see you in next chapter.🤗