13 . Party Night

.............pov,

Today our both team will celebrate together atlast I'll get a chance to talk with y/n I have been trying to talk to her from day one but I didn't get a chance but today I'm gonna talk to her by hook or crook.

End of pov.

Scoups pov,
Today we will celebrate together but I wanted to spend my time with y/n alone but I guess that's not gonna happen but I'm happy about one thing that is I think y/n likes me because few minutes back we came to our private restaurant to celebrate everyone was enjoying in their own way, we were playing a game but whenever I turn to look y/n , she would be looking at me and when our eyes met she turn different side , so I caught her looking at me for few times at that time a thought came to my mind , I was just starting at her continuously when she turn my side she I winked at her , she widened her eyes and I gave her a air kiss she again widened her eyes more and lowered her head I thought it was cute and laughing internally but she again looked at my side and she winked at me this time my eyes got wider and she gave me a air kiss my eyes got more wider she is really something, but she lowered her head to take her and she was texting someone I wonder who was she texting with at that I got a notification on my phone and that was y/n, I saw her she was smiling at me.

On Msg

Y/n : You are looking hot do you know that. I just want to kiss you right now.

My eyes were about to pop out by looking at that message and my heart was beating fast. She was not so bold girl even if she was bold she would be shy in front of me. I was looking at her she drank from her glass and she looked at me, at that time I got know it was because she was drunk , if she got know this when she is sober she would be really embarrass.

End of pov.

A/n pov,
After sometime y/n went to restroom,
When she was gone someone else followed her nobody observed it so much because they were busy playing games but Scoups saw the person going behind her he thought that he was also going to restroom.

.................pov,

When y/n got up I saw her she was pretty much drunk I thought now I should talk to her because if she is sober I can't get enough courage to talk, so I decided to follow her it's a good thing that nobody saw me because they were busy playing games. When nobody was around I called her.

............ : Y/n...

Y/n : ohh sunbaenim what are you doing here.

She was really drunk....

............. : I just wanted to get a fresh air so I was going out.

Y/n : ok then.

............. : y/n congratulations on your debut.

Y/n : thank you sunbaenim.

She was looking really cute in that drunk state I just wanted to kiss her.

............. : ohh what's that over there.

Y/n : hm, where?

When she turned that side I kissed her on the cheek, and I ran away. Because I can't face her now. When I was running away from her the floor was very smooth , I didn't think about that I ran away from her but when I was about to go further I slipped and fallen on my butt , ahhh I think it was my punishment for kissing her in this state without her permission. When I was about to get up some one rushed towards me.

Scoups : Jeonghan , are you ok? How did you end up on the ground?

Jeonghan : I'm ok but can you please help me to get up without asking any questions please.

Scoups : yeah I'm sorry.

End of pov.

Y/n pov,

I was just talking to jeonghan sunbaenim but now he is nowhere to be seen , I felt like somebody kissed me on my cheek , but no one is here I guess I am drunk so I dreaming these types of things. Whatever let me finish my business over here now.

End of pov.

______________________________________

Hello readers here is the short chapter , I hope you guys are enjoying this story.

See you in the next chapter.
Bye 🤗.
Thank you.