6. Destiny

A/n pov,
After the introduction and exchange of numbers they all went to there own practice room. Y/n was kinda happy because of what happened to today she got see the seventeen members, when she saw Scoups she felt like her heart would pop out anytime, after that incident all the girls started to tease Y/n about what happened before.

Y/n pov,
After the practice they informed us to get our luggage from our apartment cause we have to stay together in dorm so I was heading to my apartment it was a night time around 9pm I was walking in the empty ally near convenience store it was a short way to my apartment so I choose this road
as I was walking I felt someone was following me so I turned around to see a man who looks around 20's covered in a black outfit was walking to me looking at me I was really scared at that moment so I started walking fast I was searching some tools for self defence in case if something happens, I found a scissors in my bag suddenly I felt a someone hand on my shoulder I turned around and was about to attack but they called my name wait....I know that voice and it was.....

Scoups: Don't worry he is gone You are safe now.

I can't believe my bais saved me today I bowed him and said thank you.

Y/n: Thankyou so much.

Scoups: Why are walking around alone at this night.

Y/n: ah I was told to bring my things from apartment to dorm so I was heading to my apartment.

Scoups: You should have taken taxi or you could have called me it is really dangerous to walk around alone.

Y/n: This was the short way to my apartment so I thought to walk a little.

Scoups: So where is your apartment I'll come with to pick your things up.

Y/n: No No that's ok I can do it alone, I don't want to disturb your precious time.

Scoups: You are more precious for me, I mean you would be safe If I tag along.

Y/n: Thank you.

I bowed him again, I was literally very happy from inside But I couldn't show in front of him. Ahhh it is dream of every carat , I think I am the luckiest carat in the world. We went to my apartment to pick up my things and I started to pack up.

Scoups pov,

I was stressed cause I didn't get a chance to talk to her so I went for a little walk, I saw a Convenience store I was little hungry so went there to grab something to eat while I was going there I saw a man following a girl I can see that girl scared and to my surprise it was Y/n , OMG Y/n is in
Trouble I have to help her. I went near her and placed my hand on her shoulder she was ready to attack me I called her name . After she saw me she relax and surprise at the same time I can understand why . I asked her what she she doing here all alone.
She said she came to pick her things to stay in the dorm , so I said her that I'll help her.she refused at first but I made her to agree.

Scoups: Do stay alone here.

Y/n: Yes.

Scoups: What about your family.

Y/n: They are in different country.

Scoups: Ohh ok.

Y/n: Please be seated would you like something to drink.

Scoups: Just get me some water.

Y/n: Just a minute.

She went to kitchen to bring water, I was watching her apartment Why would she stay alone in this big apartment. After she returned I drank a water and we started to pack a things up, we were in her bedroom she was sitting in her bed folding some clothes, I was walking near her to sit on chair near bed but while going I didn't saw my surroundings I tripped on something and fell on bed on top of her our face was so close that my nose was touching hers, I was lost in her eyes , her beautiful eyes , her sharp nose, those plump lips, her features was really something it was not making me any good because the position we were in was really dangerous we both were lost in each other eyes I was leaning down for a kiss, our lips touch lightly but was interrupted by my phone, she pushed me lightly to get up but I don't want to leave her cause I was enjoying the movement but I can't force her so I got up and recieved my phone it was woozi.

Woozi: Hyung where are you why aren't you replying my message.

Scoups: ohh sorry I didn't saw that, what's the matter.

Woozi: Nothing we were going to meet that new girls group, they are moving to dorm near ours it's a five minute walk from here.

Scoups: Really, Ok I'll call you later.

I was really happy and shocked because it was like a Destiny for us.
First she appeared in my dreams when I don't even know her at that time and she joined our company and now staying near our dorm. I felt like she is my destiny. I thought to surprise her so I didn't said anything about my conversation with woozi.

End of pov.

Y/n pov,
I was sweating cause of nervous if he didn't get a call we would have kissed my first kiss would with my bias, but our lips touch lightly I was really shy,
God what is happening here. Why Am I feeling sad because we didn't kiss , ahhh what Am I expecting really a kiss from world superstar. But I must say he is really handsome from close if a handsome had a face it would be him.
I don't want to show I am crushing over him right now so I went to bathroom to get my things.

End of pov.

______________________________________

Are they really destined to be with each other, can they develop a feelings for each other........

Hello my readers,
I am really happy that my story is getting more readers day by day.
Please keep supporting.

Byeeeeeeeeee 🤗 see you guys in next chapter.