5. New group

Scoups pov,
Actually I'm too excited today cause I can finally meet her , I'm just curious that why would she appear in my dreams (I'm not complaining ) but it is making me nervous to meet her I don't know why.

Hoshi pov,
I really never thought that I could get attracted to a girl this much who I barely know I don't know what have gotten into me ,today at any cost I'll talk to her .

Y/n pov,
I woke up early today cause you know I have gotten selected into audition in pledis entertainment where my favourite group work ahhh... I'm really excited to meet my bias Scoups,
Yesterday felt like a dream cause I gave a audition in front of my favourite band seventeen or you could say in front of my bias. From today I'll be a trainee for new group in pledis entertainment I hope everything goes well.

Author pov,
Y/n left her apartment early and went to company, after she reached the company jee wook welcomes her and he took her to practice room , there was six other girls in the room they all were excited as her .

Jee wook: So y/n meet your teammates they are your group members, So girls I'll leave you guys alone for some time introduce among
Yourself, get comfortable with each other and after that you guys will start the practice.

All girls: okay.

      : Hi guys I'm Mi young.

      : Hi  guys I'm Rita.

      : Hello guys I'm lilin.

      : Hello I'm Hee Jin.

      : Hi I'm Haneul.

      : Hi guys I'm Eun Jung.

Y/n: Hello guys I'm Y/N.

After the introduction they  started talk about themselves.

Y/n pov,
They are so nice ,we feel comfortable with each other so fast that we started talking some random things, hope we make a best group. After the introduction we started the practice
They were distributing our place I got place as a main dancer, sub rapper, sub vocalist, and face of the group.
They are all very beautiful so we were all are face of the group. They got there places , We started with a warm up and some exercise to free our muscles . We were doing exercise suddenly door opened and girls started to scream, I was confused because I was facing a wall , so I turned around to see why were they screaming and I was stunned because
There was a guys who I cherish the most the members of seventeen. They were five of them and Scoups was one of them my heart started to beat fast I was really nervous at that time. Once they entered inside they started introduce themselves.

Scoups pov,
As I entered the company I saw Hoshi getting down from the car we saw each other and smiled, I thought he was going to our practice room but he was going to the way  I was going , why is he going that way I thought to ask him.

Scoups: Yaa aren't you going for practice.

Hoshi:  I will but I just wanted to meet new group and talk to them. I thought they would be feeling nervous on first day so I came to talk to them.

Scoups: Ohh ok.

Hoshi: What are you doing here 🤨 aren't you going for practice.

Scoups: Even I thought the same soo I came to talk to them.

Hoshi: Ok.

After that we were about to enter but there was there more people from our group and they were .

Scoups and Hoshi: What are you guys doing here??

Mingyu, The8 and Vernon: Even we thought the same soooo.

Scoups and Hoshi: (ahhh) Okk.

And after that we five entered the room, they started screaming and they were six of them and one was facing the wall ,I was searching for only person and she turned she was literally an Angel wow I was just starting at her, after we got inside we started to introduce.

Hoshi: Hey guys I'm Hoshi as you guys know I'm member of seventeen. I know you guys must be feeling nervous but feel free ask us anything we would be ready to help you guys.

The8 : Hey guys I'm The8, can you guys introduce yourself cause you guys know our name but we don't soo
Please.

After that they started to introduce but I was waiting for her turn.

Hello I'm Mi young, I'm Rita, I'm lilin , I'm Hee Jin, I'm Haneul, I'm Eun Jung,
I'm Y/n .

Y/n wow even her name is beautiful, after that members started to talk to them. I wanted to talk to her but I guess I can't.

Hoshi: Y/n your performance in audition was really good I really enjoyed it.

Y/n : ahhhh than.. thank you.

Hoshi: Why are you nervous, is it because your favourite member of seventeen is here.

Y/n: ahhh yes actually I'm kinda nervous.

After she said all were looking at me and then I remembered that I was her favourite member I was happy that she didn't hesitate to admit it.

Scoups: No need to be nervous just think me as your friend.

Y/n: Okk (smile).

Her smile smile wow I think I'm starting to fall for her , ahh not so soon.

Hoshi: you have a beautiful smile.

I was shocked at his comment not only me all in the room I guess he didn't realise what he just said but why is he only praising her.

Y/n : thank you.

Mingyu: Can I have you number so we could be friends and it would be less awkward .

The8 , Vernon and Hoshi: Can I also have your number.

Rita : Why don't we all exchange a number.

I was shocked at my members what gotten into them even I wanted to ask her number but I was shy because I never asked anyone before. After Rita said us to exchange there number to us I kinda feel relieved, and I got her number not only her but whole group, I didn't need there number but there was no choice.

Mingyu pov,
We were going to meet a new group,
in front of there practice room we saw Scoups hyung and Hoshi hyung ,
we all entered inside they started to scream but one girl was back facing us after she turned to our side I was shocked to see her cause she was the same girl I saw in the Mart, she was really beautiful, after the introduction I heard that her favourite member was Scoups, I was kinda feel bad why not me . Hoshi complimented on her smile , but I asked her number everyone was shocked but I made some excuses and Hoshi, Vernon and the8 said that even they want her number , it was silent in the room but one of them spoke and asked all of us to exchange number, that was nice save, but I really want to know Y/n more I think I have fallen for her.

_____________________________________
Hello my readers I'm really sorry for late update. If you guys want anything to add you guys can inform.

Thank you....

See you in the next chapter.

Byeeeee