17. Lover(🔞)

Y/n pov,

What is happening here Am I still sleeping, Am I dreaming now Scoups is proposing me to be his girlfriend, my Idol is proposing me.

A/n pov,
Scoups : Y/n will you be my Girlfriend (by opening beautiful diamond necklace)

She was surprised, he went behind her and removed her hair back to put the chain into her neck

Scoups : Please be my Girlfriend, I'll treat you like a Queen and I'll be your King, I don't think I can stay apart from you.

Y/n : Are you sure you want me to be your girlfriend because I have a anger issues and I have a terrible background is that ok for you.

Scoups : I love you not your background, and as for your anger issues I'll make sure that you won't get angry but if you do I have a way to get it down, So will you accept me as your boyfriend?

Y/n : (smiles) Yes.... I'll be your girlfriend.

He was so happy that, he kissed her lips without wasting time, she was surprised when he kissed her but gave in eventually she wrapped arms around his neck and started to massage his scalp, the kiss slowly turned into a hot makeout session
but he stopped in the middle.

Scoups : Do you want to continue?

Y/n : (nods)....yes.

Scoups : if you are feeling uncomfortable we can stop....

She pulls him by his collar and kissed him, He lifted her up by legs without breaking the kiss and took her to his room. He laid her down kissing her, the kiss was very passionate as they will eat each other, he was exploring her mouth, he started to lift her top little by his right hand , when his cold hand got contact by her skin she shivered a little, Scoups was enjoying his impact on her, after sometime he removed her top fully and stared at her chest she became shy and trying to cover her chest but he held her hand and said,

Scoups: don't hide they are beautiful and all mine.

She became red by his comment, he went her neck and started to kiss there , when he found her sweet spot she was unable to suppress her moan because of this new feeling. He was getting more impatient by listening to her moans he slowly went near her chest and kissed between her chest,kept his face between her chest.
It was like a electric shock to her , he removed his shirt and her bra, he took her right boob into his mouth while massaging her left, while her hands busy playing with his hairs, after sometime he did the same with left, he kept both of them in his mouth at the same time, she moaned like crazy ,he was getting addicted to her moans. After a while he removed both of there remaining clothes she was shocked to see member because it was her first time , he went near her sensitive part he was about to touch it she stopped him.

Y/n : please be gentle, it is my first time.

Scoups : (smiles) don't worry it's my first time too we are giving our virginity to each other.

She was surprised to hear that but was happy too, he was happy to hear that he was her first, he started to lick and play with her sensitive part, He
Inserted his finger into it , she started to scream because of the pain , but adjusted to it soon after sometime he inserted two more fingers, now it was like heaven to her, after some time she come on his fingers , he pulled out his fingers licked it seductively by looking at her meanwhile she breathing heavily.
He gave a peck on her lips and went to her boobs it was his new obsession,
At the same time he placed his member near her entrance and started to push inside her slowly, she did get the pain little but not more than the pressure he was given to her boobs, she tapped him to move so he started to move, it was slow at first but whenever he listens to her moans he became crazy and started to pound fast at the same he started to give more attention to her boobs , her body was like new addictive, she was moaning mess , a beautiful he has ever seen after sometime they came at the same time. She was getting up to go to the washroom.

Scoups : Where are you going.

Y/n : to washup , we have to be clean after having a sex.

Scoups : (smirks) Who said you it has finished, I'm not done yet. Come on let's start a another round.....

To be continued....
_____________________________________

Hello my lovely readers Thank you for 4k readers🥰🥺.
it's been a really long time right I'm really sorry because I am really busy these days it will be a little slow updates so don't worry your author will finish it neatly but little late,
And it is my first time writing a mature content... I have tried my best😁.

Thank you.
See you in the next chapter..
Bye 🤗.