2. Escape

Y/N pov,

I woke up because of a loud noise next my room it was my sister who is destroying things (ahh not again she will always do the same thing when she won't gets what she want) I went to fresh up and get ready for my interview yes I have been searching for a new job but I haven't said to my parents about my interview because if I won't get this job they will start again to criticize, so I thought it would be best to tell them after the I'll get this job, I got ready and made my way towards leaving room but to my surprise there was a guest talking with my parents ( they seem very rich ) and I went to my mom to ask who were they, my mom got tense and smile while talking .

Mom: Go and get ready wear a beautiful dress.

Y/n: But I have a important work to do and why should I wear dress now and who are those people.

Mom: He is your dad's boss he wants his son to marry you.

Y/n: What!!! Marry but I am still 23 and I have a dreams to achieve .

Mom: Enough y/n you heard me and you are marrying him and that's final and I have enough heard of your nonsense , I have said you many times that we don't want you do those stupid things that is not meant for a girls.

Y/n: But mom how can you guys take a decision about my marriage please don't do this to me I really want to achieve my dreams.

Mom: Stop it I don't want to hear anything go and get ready it's final.

(A/n pov),

Y/n was not a weak girl but at the same time she don't want to hurt her parents she was desparate to reach her dreams and make her parents proud but her parents was not on her side after a conversation with her mom she went to her room to get ready......... after sometime she went to her parents who was talking to the guests, a pair of eyes was watching her and she lifted her heads up to see the person he was licking his lips seductively she was very angry because she was not a type of girl who will be scared by this things if she wants she will fight with these types of people....she went to her room because her parents said to take the boy to her room for a private talk, after they entered the room he closed the door immediately.....and tried to kiss her but what he didn't know was she could fight, y/n slapped him and kicked him in abdomen the boy fell on the floor and started to groan......

boy: How dare you do you think that your a bigshot, your parents are giving you for there business purpose means they just sold you to us for Money means I can do anything that I want.

Y/n: (shock).....ahhhh no your lying my parents won't do such things to there own daughter I don't believe you....(tears stared to fill her eyes).

boy: (smirk...) then why don't you ask them that why are they giving you a man who already got a divorce, just wait till our marriage to complete and you will be in my control.

y/n was shocked that she couldn't hear further what he was saying she fell on her knees and started to cry she felt sad, betrayed,anger at the same time cause they were the people who she wanted to make proud but they decided to cut her dreams and marry(sell) her to a divorced man but she was not give up on her dreams now she was desparate to achieve her goal...

Y/n pov,

I can't believe my own parents are destroying my life after they left I decided to not ask my parents about this anything, I have to get out of this hell...my parents went out to my granny house for two days and my sister went to club with her so called boyfriend I was thinking how to escape this hell at that time I decided to call my bestfriend friend Max he is the only person I can trust he is my bestfriend for 8 years... I grabbed my phone and dialed his number,