9.Heartbeat

Hoshi pov,

Hoshi: ok let's watch you guys perform now I have to know how much you guys have prepared.

They all started to dance they were pretty much good but to be honest I'm watching Y/n whole time. Why is she so good at everything ,ahhh I'm falling
more. They finished their performance they were really good but I can't tell them because If I did then I can't spend time with her, so I decided to lie.

Hoshi : you guys did well but not the best, so I have decided to teach you guys.

End of pov.

Y/n pov,

When we were at the practice some one entered the room and that was Hoshi sunbaenim and Scoups sunbaenim , It was really odd because
Why are they spending their time always with us , don't they have a practice, there comeback is in next week I'm not complaining but it was weird I thought. When Hoshi sunbae said he would help Haneul said she needed help he agreed, he asked me if I need any help but I politely denied his offer because I was planning to ask help from Scoups sunbae you, but he asked us to show our performance so we did and I know it was pretty much good and our coordination was really good for who meet recently but Hoshi sunbae said that we have to practice more, it's because he is a performance leader and great dancer so he would know our mistakes I thought.

Scoups pov,

I know exactly what this Hoshi is trying to do, he wants to dance with
y/n I shouldn't let him do that.

Scoups: ahh guys if you need any help from me I can help you because Hoshi can't handle everything by his own .

eul : yes y/n needed some help in rap parts can you please help her, right
y/n?

Y/n please say yes , please say yes.

Y/n: yes I do have some doubts.

Scoups: ok then Hoshi you can teach those who needed your help and I will teach Mine.

Y/n pov,
When Scoups said he could help I was very eager ask but Haneul said something that which made me happy. After that he was talking to Hoshi about this and at the last sentence he said Mine. Which made me blush I know it couldn't be referred to me but it sounds really good.

A/n pov,
Scoups and Y/n went to the corner of practice room, their heartbeats was so audible that they could hear each other's but they thought it was their own heartbeat. They sat in corner but
they both were silent , they couldn't speak a word, but Scoups thought to
talk first because of this awkwardness.

Scoups: Soo in which part do you need my help.

Y/n: in this part.

Scoups: ok can I listen to you first

Y/n: sure..( and she started to do her rap part ).

While she was rapping he was admiring her , the way her lips move
was making him to taste those.

Scoups:👏👏 ( claps) are you really sure that you need my help cause you are too good.

Y/n: (shy smile) thank you so much, I thought it was not enough so I thought to ask your help.

Scoups: hmm....y/n can ask you a question , if you don't mind?

Y/n: yes sure.

Scoups: when you were in audition you said that your favourite member in seventeen was me is that true.

Y/n: yeah.

Scoups: can I know the reason that why am I your favourite member.

Y/n: I am really sorry but I can't tell you reason.

Scoups: (whining) ahh why, why can't you tell me.

Y/n: Because I am really embarrass to say that, can I say that next time please....

Scoups: are you sure you will tell me next time we meet.

Y/n: yeah.

Scoups: ok then I'll be waiting.

While they were talking there was Hoshi who watching them without concentrating in teaching, at that same time his phone started to ring
It was from seventeen member.

In call....

Dino: hyung where are you and Scoups hyung we are waiting for guys in our practice room.

Hoshi: ahh dino we will be there in 5mins.

Dino: come fast.

He was happy because now he separate them so he went near them.

Hoshi: hyung if you had finished your teaching can we go now cause dino called me now that members are waiting for us.

Scoups: ohh shit I totally forgot about that, ok y/n we will be going now but don't forget to tell me next time ok.

Y/n: hmmm okk.

Hoshi: what's that what she have to tell you.

Scoups: Nothing, it's a secret between us, come on now let's go.

Y/n pov,
After they went outside I put my hand on my chest , why is my heart beating so fast. I think I'm gonna faint , I know it's not good to hope, but what I can do when he is so close to me. I have to control my feelings.

End of pov.

______________________________________

Thank you for reading 😊
See you in next chapter.
Byeeeee 🤗 take care.