16. Dreams

Scoups pov,,

What is this why I'm in the ancient coustom what is happening why is y/n is here with me even she is the ancient coustom she is looking very beautiful but wait.... what is happening, why is she covered in blood, oh shit she is bleeding very bad,I need to help her right now but why can't I move, I need to save her I can't see her in pain.
Som... someone stabbed her back with the sword. Y/nnn..........I can't lose her.
The person stabbed her I think I know him.......he is crying but why?? He is running towards me I can see him wait is that...........Hoshi!!

Jeonghan : yaa Coupsss, yaaaa get up open your eyes, why are crying get upp.

Wait this was just a dream'. ufff"

Jeonghan: what happened? Why were you crying? Did you saw a bad dream?

Scoups: Mmm, very terrible dream.
What is the time now?

Jeonghan: it's 9:30, I was trying to wake you up from past 20mins. What happened?

Scoups: it's nothing.

Jeonghan: Mm, you can tell me whenever you want now get up and come down to have breakfast.

Scoups: Ok.

The previous dream I had about Y/n became true is this dream also gonna be true' I want to meet her right now.

End of pov.

Y/n pov,
I was running in the treadmill by listening to seventeen's music at the same time I got a call and it was from Scoups wow what a coincidence I was listening to his songs just now.

On call...........

Y/n : Hello Sunbaenim, Good morning.

Scoups : Good morning to you too, are you free today do you any schedule today.

Y/n : Yes I do have but it will be completed by 12 in the noon.

Scoups : Ok then can we meet somewhere.

Y/n : I'm afraid we can't meet outside.
Can we meet somewhere else.

Scoups : Then how about my place?

Y/n : Your place!!

Scoups : Yes at my apartment, wound you like to meet me there.

Y/n : (shy) yeah sure why not.

Scoups : Ok then I'll see you there.

Y/n : Ok bye.

...........

Why does he want to meet me in his apartment (thinking dirty) . What has gotten into me have I lost my mind.
He is my Idol and that's it.

Afternoon in Scoups apartment.

Rings the door bell...

Scoups : ohh you came come in.

Y/n : thank you Sunbaenim.

Scoups : you can call me by my name now, no one is around here.

Y/n : ok.

Scoups : would you like to have something.

Y/n : that's ok why did you call me here .

Scoups : Nothing I just missed you so much you were busy in these days so we didn't get a time to hangout so.

Y/n : (shy) Did you really miss me...

Scoups : Yes, but did you miss me?

Y/n : (yes I missed you soooo much but I can't say it right now because I'm shy) No I did not I was busy that I didn't have a time to miss you.

Scoups : is it but your red face is telling something are you that shy to admit it.

Y/n : I... I'm not shy , why should I miss you.

End of pov.

A/n pov,

He was very close to her face when she was about to talk he landed his lips on her. It was very smooth and lovely at first but it became more powerful kiss He can't resist her anymore, so he was about to keep his hands on her hips but she stopped him.

Y/n : Sunb.... Sunbaenim.

Scoups : shhh..... I said you call me by my name, why did you stop don't you want to continue this....

Y/n : (in soft tone)Why are we doing this? What is the relationship between us? What is name of our relation?

Scoups : What do you want to name it?

Y/n : You know I like you but I know you don't like me back but we don't have to do this if you don't have a feelings for me.

Scoups : (by kissing on her lips) You don't know anything about my feelings I was waiting to tell you this, the first time I saw you , I was lost in you I have never felt this way before, I have so many things to talk to you but before that Y/n will you be my Girlfriend (by opening the beautiful necklace).

______________________________________

Hello my lovely readers sorry for making you guys wait.

Thank you for 2k readers 🤩.
I was really surprised because I never imagined that my story would get these many readers, this the first time I have tried to write the story so I didn't expect this but I'm really happy for this thank you guys

See you in next chapter...
Thank you bye 🤗.