Chapter 18

Ugh i had a problem with my word proccessor writing the last bit of this chapter! when ever i woudl type a new line, it would auto capitalize! But i won!! Anyways! Enjoy this new chapter! :)

*Albert POV*

Chapter 18

Albert opened the door for his boyfriend. He was still angry…but he couldn’t stay mad at Simon. When they got back, it seemed that the whole house was awake.

Last night he stayed up with Daniel and Aaron, to talk to Mr. and Mrs. Steel about their trip. So the others didn’t know that Albert was back, or that they had new visitors. Shelby stumbled out of the kitchen and bumped into Albert. She took a step back then looked at Albert standing there.

“ALBERT!!!!” She exclaimed and had him in a bear hug.

“Its nice to see you too Shelby,” Albert said with a smile.

“Hey guys! Albert’s back!” She yelled back to the kitchen, letting Albert out of the hug.

“Really now? We didn’t know,” Sidney said, with sarcasm laced through her voice. She walked out from the kitchen with a smile on her face. “Welcome back Albert,” Sidney came up and hugged him.

“Its good to be back Sidney,” she let him out of her hug, “is he up yep yet?”

“Who?” Shelby asked, a look of confusion was on her, and Sidney’s face.

“Never mind, so when’s breakfast going to be ready?”

“In a few minutes,” Albert nodded with a smile, he quickly ran up stairs and went into Simon’s room. Daniel and Aaron were still asleep.

An evil grin crept onto his face as he watched his brother sleep. He quickly jumped onto the bed and pushed Daniel off. He landed with a groan. “Come on, get up you two!! Breakfast is almost ready!” Albert yelled and quickly sprinted out of the room. He made it down the stairs, just missing his brother’s grasp. “Hey guys, this is Daniel and his boyfriend Aaron,” Albert said quickly as he ran to the other side of the table.

“Albert, when I catch you, your dead!” Daniel snarled.

“Hey I’m Shelby,” Shelby said, perkily as she stood in front of Daniel with her hand out.

“Um…hi,” he shock her hand gently, then went back to glaring at his brother. Aaron came up behind him and put a hand on his shoulder. Daniel glanced back with a smile.

“Can you people stop yelling?” Aaron asked, sleepily.

“Sorry. Hi I’m Shelby,” she said with a smile.

“Aaron,” he had an arm around Daniel’s neck and was leaning on him.

“Breakfast,” Raven said, poking her head out of the kitchen. Albert’s stomach grumbled as she said that. The smells coming from the kitchen were amazing. From the food at the army base to this food…well it was like dieing and going to heaven. Albert quickly walked around to the second way into the kitchen and sat down, while everyone else were still getting through the entrance everyone else was at.

After breakfast, Albert and Simon went up to his room and grabbed the saddle pieces that Simon had been working on while he was gone. Simon explained how he didn’t put it together since he was inside but instead made it that it could be put together when Fang got back. Albert didn’t mind all that much, he didn’t expect that Simon would get the whole thing done, however he didn’t expect that Simon wouldn’t do any of it.

The walk to the pond was quiet. Fang and Sharp claws were still sitting near the pond, they were talking about what had happened while they were apart. He wished that they had waited till he was there, since he wanted to know as well. Simon dropped the pieces of leather he was carrying, in a big opened space away from the two behemoths. Albert drop his beside Simon, while he was straightening up he kissed Simon on the cheek.