Epilogue

Epilogue

>Simon’s POV<

It had been a week since Albert had returned to him, and he was happy that the week was peaceful, and full of cuddling with Albert. Not to mention all the excitement surrounding Larval’s and Raven’s wedding. The whole week had been packed with the preparation, Simon didn’t overly do much, Albert gave a hand however, so it left Simon sitting somewhere waiting for his boyfriend to finish helping.

Simon stood in a small changing room. Larval was outside the change room with Royce; Albert and his brother, and his boyfriend; Larval’s beta, and his son. Tristan was still not all that trusted, so he wasn’t going to be apart of the wedding ceremonies, but he was allowed to sit in attendance. They were in the only store in the whole town, getting their suits. Simon didn’t like how they all had to stand outside the change room waiting for him. He got out slowly, feeling a little uncomfortable that they were all watching him.

Larval and Raven had decided that he should bring the wedding rings to them during the wedding. Which of course he had no problems with, but he did have a problem with how they forced him to have a different coloured tie from all the others. The only other person with a different coloured tie was Larval and his beta, Terrance, who was Larval’s best man.

Albert gave Simon a big smile. “Well don’t you look handsome,” he said as he walked up to Simon, who started to blush a bit at his boyfriend’s complement.

“Thanks,” Albert wrapped his arms around Simon’s waist, giving him a small peck on the lips. Albert turned  a bit, all the other guys were already in their suits, Simon had been the only person who was a bit nervous about getting his on.

“I do believe that we should be heading to the ceremony now,” Larval said, Simon could see through his façade. Larval was completely nervous under his cool calm demeanour, and it made Simon smile a bit. It was a rare thing to see Larval nervous, Simon had only seen him like this once before.

The eight men walked towards the stairs to head up to the top floor. A few of Larval’s pack congratulated him and wished him luck with the wedding as they passed through the store.

Simon was holding Albert’s hand, not knowing if something would happen again that would take him away from him again. He was scared that someone would take Albert away from him again.

As Simon walked throughout the town he could feel the excitement and energy that came from Larval’s pack members. He was also a little exited cause this was the night that he was being turned into a werewolf along with Albert. Shelby and Sidney also got the same idea since Simon explained why he was being turned. The two girls thought it was a smart idea, Shelby also thought that it would be fun to be able to turn into a wolf, not to mention all of their abilities. Simon thought that Shelby was right, but also that she wasn’t so much worried about the much bigger threat of turning into a zombie, Sidney was on the mindset of Simon though; knowing that becoming a werewolf would be for the best.

Terrance, Larval’s beta, turned a right along with his son. Simon guessed that the two of them were going back to their house before going to the ceremony. 

In another few seconds and the wedding was in sight. A few people were rushing around, moving things and making everything look just right for the ceremony. Simon started to get butterflies in his stomach, he was nervous about being inside the wedding. Sure it wasn’t his, but he was still nervous. Everyone would be watching him as he brought the rings to the new wedding couple. He didn’t want to upset Raven or Larval, so he couldn’t ask if he could not bring the ring to them.

Simon squeezed Albert’s hand, Albert responded by squeezing back, realizing that his boyfriend was a bit nervous. “You don’t have to be nervous,” Albert leaned down and whispered into Simon’s ear. Simon gave a small nod, smiling a bit at his boyfriend’s words. He was still nervous though.