Chapter 11

Seth's POV

Chapter 11

Seth woke up and the sun was in the same place it was when he fell asleep. His stomach growled with a vengeance, he got up to see that Johnny was in the bed that Albert was in. Seth got up and moved around Johnny and out the door. Grace, George and Albert were out in the living room talking. Grace smiled when he came out.

“Finally awake,” Albert said. They all looked well rested and awake.

“How long was I asleep?” Seth asked rubbing his eyes.

“For twenty-four hours or so,” Grace said. Seth had just noticed just how quiet George actually was. The smell of food woke his stomach again as it growled its emptiness. “We thought that you were never going to wake up.”

“I thought that I was asleep for only a few minutes until I saw Johnny in there asleep,” Seth smirked, “when did he get in there anyways?”

“About nine last night,” Albert said.

“Where did you sleep then?”

“He slept on the couch,” Grace said, getting up and going into the kitchen. A door opened and Johnny emerged from the bedroom wiping his eyes and yawning.

“Morning,” he said walking over to the chair and sitting down, stretching out his arms above him.

“Good morning Johnny,” Seth said sitting down beside Albert on the couch. Grace called them into eat breakfast. After Seth had his full-which was more than the rest of them-he went outside alone to go over and see Brian and the rest of them. He walked there so it took him a half-hour. He knocked on the door remembering when he first came here on his first day here and how they were all nice to him.

Kayla answered the door and a giant smile lit up her face when she saw him. “Seth! Come in,” she stepped aside to let him in. The place looked the same as it did the last time he was there except for Jared sitting on the couch talking to Aldo. They looked at him quickly and then back to their conversation. Brian walked from the kitchen and saw Seth and walked over with a smile. “So why did you come by?” Kathleen asked walking past him.

“To see you all,” Seth said with a smile as well. “So what have you all been up to?”

“Nothing really, other than Jared living with us and Johnny coming by yesterday,” Kayla said plopping down on a chair.

“Oh, where are you going Brian?” Seth asked Brian as he walked past him towards the door.

“Remember the house building job that I have?” Seth nodded remembering when Brian told him. “Well I have to go and build a second story onto the alpha’s house.”

“Can I come and help?” Seth asked looking at him. Brian sighed and stopped and looked back at him.

“Fine but if you don’t listen to me when I tell you something while we are working then you will have to leave,” the other boy said, “I don’t want to look like a foul in front of the alpha’s.”

“Okay whatever, but don’t make me look like a foul either,” Brian rolled his eyes. “I actually was over at there house the other day, I had dinner with them.” Brian looked surprised with his mouth opened wide.

“How did you manage that?” He asked.

“I got Raven back together with her son,” Seth shrugged and walked over to him. “Oh, talking about that, we might have to build a vampire safe room there as well.”

“Why?” Seth sighed.

“Royce got turned into a vampire the other day,” Kayla gasped from behind him.