Copyright 2016 & Author's Note

The Werewolf's Pet
Book One

by

Ivette M. Torres

Copyright 2016 Ivette M. Torres

Although this is a free book, it remains the copyrighted property of the author,and may not be reproduced, copied and distributed for commercial or non-commercial purposes.

This is a work of Fiction. Names, characters, businesses, organizations, places, events, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Things you should know

1. I am slowly editing this draft. Some chapters might be the same; some might be completely different.

2. This story contains PARTIAL SEXUAL CONTENT and  VIOLENCE.

3. Yes, this is a MATE story, but it is not like many of the stories on this site.

4. I am well aware of the many MISTAKES in the story, so please refrain from pointing them out.

5. Vampires, Werewolves, Sirens, etc are all  FICTIONAL creatures. I do NOT follow any rules. I can do whatever I wish with them. Most have a true form and a human form.

6. If you are looking for a story where a slave is chosen/bought, abused and where the mains fall "In love" within the first few pages, this is NOT the story for you.

Chapters with a ☑️ have been revised. For me, they are good enough as they are.

Warning: I have tried my best to edit this draft, but please do not expect perfection. It will still contain mistakes. So, if you can't handle mistakes in an unedited draft then this might not be the story for you. I will be going through the chapters and fixing anything I see whenever I have time, so please do not expect all the chapters to be up within days.

Thank you.