Chapter 36 (with smut-scene)

They still had about an hour until the son-in-law would come, and Nanise was tired, so they decided to walk a little through the village and along the beach.

They walked past the villagers, who greeted them with a smile and wave, and chatted briefly. Then they walked holding hands towards the beach. In front of them stretched a long white sandy beach with very fine sand and the turquoise sea. The sea was clear and shining. The waves rushed softly and a light wind blew around their noses. Silently, they walked ankle-deep in the water along the beach and enjoyed the peace.

"It's so peaceful here," Hope told his demon. Here he felt comfortable. After about fifteen minutes they came to a small bay, there were no more people here.

"Would you like to swim in the sea?" Sereph asked. At the same moment, he felt Hope's hand cramp and he stopped.

"I... I..."

"Everything alright, Dhan? Talk to me?" Then Sereph remembered something. "Can't you swim, Hope?"

Hope raised his hands defensively. "No, no. That is not the problem. I can swim. But... I can't see in the sea. Underwater everything is subdued and I lose my bearings. Before that... I'm afraid," his mate admitted embarrassingly.

Sereph pulled Hope to him and kissed him. "If that's your only concern, I'll always keep you afloat and we'll only go where we can stand. If you don't want to, that's perfectly fine with me."

Hope looked thoughtfully to the ground. I want to... can I overcome my fear? He made a serious face and took a deep breath in and out. "Okay, let's go," he said with a smile.

They stripped their clothes except for their underwear and placed them on a stone. When Hope felt Sereph's hands on his waistband, he flinched in surprise. "W-What are you doing?" he asked with red cheeks.

"Take off the rest of your clothes, Dhan. How else are we supposed to get into the water?"

"That's not possible, we can't just walk around naked here. What if someone sees us?" Hope replied, somewhat panicked.

"I'm going to hide us from people's eyes," he said, and began to nibble on Hope's neck. He gently took off his lover's underwear so that he stood naked in front of him. Hell, he's so beautiful. Then he took Hope's hand and they walked into the sea together. When the water was at Sereph's chest level, he embraced Hope and lifted him up.

Hope put his arms around Sereph, happy to stick out of the water with his upper body. The water was very pleasant on the skin and felt good. Sereph walked with him through the water. He snuggled up to Sereph's neck and enjoyed the wonderful feeling. The sound of the sea in his ears and the salty smell in his nose was an extraordinary feeling. He felt safe in Sereph's arms and for the first time in a long time he enjoyed being in the water instead of being afraid. Warm feelings spread through his chest and he lovingly kissed his demon's neck. I love him so much.

When Hope felt a smooth rock face in his back, he asked Sereph, "What are you up to?"

He smiled suggestively and whispered in Hope's ear, "I enjoy nature."

The wicked voice heated up Hope's body, but before he could reply, he felt his demon's hot lips on his mouth, stifling any protest.

*************SMUT SCENE*************

Shortly after, he felt Sereph's lips close around the nipples, and Hope groaned. Sereph had adjusted them so that his hard penis pressed against Hope's belly and rubbed against him. He caressed the small tip of his nipple with circular movements as he rubbed his hardness against Hope's belly.

Heavens, this demon is driving me crazy. He felt the excitement and his hard penis was now pressing against Sereph's. Excited, he rubbed his demon while clutching onto him with his arms. "Sereph, I can't be quiet when you... ohhh."