Chapter 28 (with smut-scene)

"Sereph," came a small voice beside him.

He turned to his beloved, who groped for him, and grabbed his hand and pulled him to him. "Never do that again. I can't take that. I'll do anything you want," the demon sobbed.

The hand wandered to his face and gently stroked his cheek. "Don't worry, my heart, I won't." Hope's voice sounded loving and Sereph's heart tightened.

"Hope? You-"

"Yes, I remember. I remember everything, my heart," he said with a smile that only his mate could see.

Sereph pulled Hope to him and conquered his lips. The kiss was intense, full of consuming desire. Hope embraced his demon and reciprocated. When Sereph noticed that his lover began to tremble, he broke away. "Dhan, what's wrong? Why are you shaking like that?" he asked worriedly.

"I-I-I'm co-co-cold," Hope stuttered.

His clothes! They were both soaking wet and the water had been freezing cold. For a demon it wasn't so bad, but for a human it was different. He took off Hope's wet clothes and got rid of his, then pulled his freezing body to his, sharing his body heat with him. Hope's skin was pale and his lips blue. Damn.

Hope sighed as he was wrapped in the warm embrace, but his body was still shaking uncontrollably.

I need to warm him more. That's when Sereph came up with an idea. He bit his thumb and pressed it to Hope's mouth. "Dhan, drink this. It will give you energy," he whispered. Sereph felt his thumb get sucked into Hope's mouth and relished the lick of his tongue over it. A growl escaped him.

From the very first drop, Hope felt a fire rush through his body and heat him up. Soon he stopped shaking and his skin took on a healthy color. When Sereph withdrew his thumb, a moan escaped Hope. I want him.

*************SMUT SCENE*************

Sereph's fangs lengthened as he perceived the deep smell of ripe peaches. Hope began to rub against him and moaned. He snuggled his face into the crook of Sereph's neck and began to kiss it. "Sereph, I need you," he gasped, moving harder against him. His hard cock rubbed against Sereph's bare belly. The demon froze.

Carefully, Sereph sat up so that Hope sat on his lap facing him, their hard cocks touching and rubbing against each other.

Hope moved his hip as he continued to suck on Sereph's neck. His demon leaned forward and captured his mouth, licking his tongue and exploring the inside of his mouth as he grasped Hope and began rubbing. He moaned into his mouth, wanting more. He also grabbed his demon and stroked his hand along his length. Then Sereph's other hand traveled down Hope's back to his buttocks and ran between them. Hope gasped as Sereph touched his entrance, but he paused. Sereph's lips broke away from him.

"Hope, why aren't you wet?" he asked, confused.

Hope paused and a blush crossed his cheeks. Sky. How am I supposed to explain this to him?

"Um, Sereph. Men, I mean human men... can't do that. Only women can do that," he murmured, embarrassed.

Sereph seemed to understand. His body hasn't adapted yet. But then he is... "Hope, are you still untouched?" he asked him affectionately. An embarrassing silence was answer enough. He would be Hope's first again, which made his chest swell with pride. Then we will probably have to remedy this until he has adapted.

"Dhan, get on your knees above me," his demon said.

Confusion spread through Hope, but then he was simply lifted and turned disoriented until he knelt on the ground with his face turned to Sereph's feet.