Glossary of other races

Deva

Deva means "divine", "heavenly", "luminous", "facing the light". A Deva is a being blessed by God. Not much is known about them, except that they possess extraordinary abilities and like humans they take part in the cycle of being born, aging and dying.

Nix

Nix is not a single person, it is the designation of the position of the almighty oracle, the messenger of the fate of all demons. They change every few centuries. The reason was always the same – suicide. No Nix has been allowed to find his second half so far. For centuries, they must see the future of others – their happiness and misfortune – without finding peace themselves.

Soulreaper

Soul Reapers are beings who harvest the souls of the deceased and accompany them into the realm of the deceased. They don't actively kill anyone, but harvest with their scythe the souls that appear on their Book of the Dead. The Book of the Dead contains all the names and the time when the being dies. They have light, almost wise skin and long black, shiny hair, as well as black eyes with white iris. They are usually not visible to living beings. Only when death is imminent, they show themselves to the one whose death has been determined. They have the ability to see the previous life of every living being and decide on the basis of this whether the soul is reborn without punishment or not.