Get rest darn it (Prologue)

Error was knitting a puppet in the Anti-Void untill he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his soul.

He let out a frustrated sigh and looked at the list of AUs he had to destroy. Flower fell copy #578 and Underfell #2580, huh?

He got up and made a portal to the Underfell copy first. It didn't take long for him to realise that the universe was on a Genocide route so he just watched from the shadows of the judgement hall, waiting for the human to come.

Thankfully, after five minutes, said human finally showed up. In the start of the Sans fight, right after the first few attacks, he stepped in and dusted the Sans.

"WHO ARE YOU?!"
The Frisk shouted, making Error's skull ring a bit.

He didn't answer but rather killed the frisk and took their SOUL before they could reset. He opened a portal to put it in his Anti-Void and closed it right after.

He pulled up the codes of the universe and pressed the ERASE button. The world started becoming nothing but the white of broken codes that will soon be demolished by the VOID.

He jumped through a portal to Flowerfell copy #578. He hated those kinds of AUs with his damaged SOUL.

At least this one was on a pacifist route. He hated destroying pacifist AUs, it pained him the most. When he got to the Sans and Frisk, the Frisk was already dying.

He waited untill Frisk's SOUL broke, never to be seen again. After he did so, he approached the sans carefully. Before he could utter a word, the Sans looked at him with pleading eyes, recognition and relief washing over them.

"Please... Let me join them..."
The Sans said, probably on a urge of tears.

Error did as he was requested to, but broke the SOUL quickly while slightly wincing. He didn't like the job he was given.

After all that he brought up the codes and did the same procedure as before. He was confused though.

Usually when he destroys two AUs, Ink comes immediately. He didn't know what was happening untill it hit him, a creation spree.

He sighed as he opened a portal to the Anti-Void, quickly hoping onto his hammock and closing the portal.

He was right, because after a few seconds he felt another sharp pain at his SOUL.

"Øf çôúrš3."
He grumbled before checking the list. There were now fifty AUs he had to destroy again.

He sighed closing the list and opening a random portal to one of those AUs. It was Candytale copy #874. The moment he got through the portal he was hit with the smell of tasty cakes or cookies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He grumbled as he entered the fiftyeth AU. It was Underswap copy #9897. Right now he had black circles under his eyes. Nightmare said that wasn't a good thing but Error didn't care. He just wanted to get this over with.

As he was opening the codes he heard a portal open behind him, Ink stepping out of it.

"Error! What did these AUs do to you? You shouldn't hurt innocent people, it's not to late to stop!"
Ink yelled, making Error even more dizzy than before.

Error was low on magic meaning there were two options. One, he could erase the codes and portal to the Anti-Void where he would pass out, and two fight Ink and keep the act up.

Of course, he was stubborn again and picked two, for God knows which time by now.

"Īñk, yøú kñ0w thãt the šæm3 spé3ch gèts børíñg aftèr a whíle, ríght?"
Error questioned in a glitchy yet exhausted voice while getting into a defensive stance.