♡⎠⎠ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟾 ⎝⎝♡

Demetrius' POV

I woke up feeling thirsty. I looked at the time.

It was 6:30 in the morning.

Fucking great!!

I couldn't even sleep last night properly knowing she was sleeping in the room right next to me.

I was hoping Alek will say no but that fucker easily agreed without any reluctance.

God, why does our guest room have to be right next to mine?

In order to fetch some water, I went to the kitchen, but someone was already there munching on her favorite cookies.

The sole reason of my misery.

Althea Raven Angelos.

She had on a nightshirt and short pajamas to show off her long legs. Her hair was a mess, but it was a cute mess, I'd rather say.

As I walked into the kitchen, she turned to face me. I chose to ignore her and instead opened the refrigerator to get a water bottle.

I wanted to tell her not to look at me that way.

Still, I turned my attention to her, gazing first at her face and then at her breasts. Through her shirt, I could see her nipples.

Fuck!

I can't be erect simply by staring at her nipples in the wee hours of the morning.

She broke the uneasy silence by saying, "You woke up early"

I answered, running my hand through my hair, "Yeah, couldn't sleep last night"

"You", I questioned.

"I was just hungry, I should probably leave now", she said and walked by me, but she slipped, and my hands went to her waist to catch her.

"Are you okay?", I inquired.

"Yeah, just-", she paused as she noticed how close our lips were.

I felt compelled to kiss those lips. Too much temptation.

I was looking at her lips. My eyes were filled with hunger as she bit those plump lips.

I'm lusting on my best friend's sister.

He'll murder me if he finds out I kissed her.

But who cares right now? I mean, he's not going to find out, right?

I asked her permission by looking her in the eyes, and she nodded slightly. That was all I required.

I then put my lips on her eagerly awaiting lips. I kissed her like there'd be no tomorrow. I bit her lips, making her moan. That is so fucking hot.

We eventually broke our kiss. We were both exhaling heavily. Her chest was heaving up and down, and it took everything I had not to touch those cherries.

Her beautiful face was flushed, and my member was making its presence known.

"Leave before I do something else", I said, softly nipping her ear, and she nodded, still breathing heavily.

She entangled herself from me and walked away with one final glance.

Fucking fantastic!

I've got a freaking boner in the early hours of the morning.

But it was all worth it in the end. When I finally got a taste of those strawberry lips.

She tasted fucking delicious.

Oh Lord, have pity on me, I said as I made my way to my room for an early morning shower.

Asteria's POV

Something has changed today.

Thea's face is almost a beetroot, and I almost thought she wore too much makeup today, but she didn't. It's completely natural.

It's difficult to envision a headstrong girl like Thea as a blushing mess, but why is she blushing?

She is eating her breakfast calmly. She didn't even raise her head.

Even my brother is acting strangely today. He, too, is eating quietly, occasionally raising his head to smile at me or cast a peek at Thea.

Wait!!!!!

Did anything happen between them last night after I went to bed?

Did they do something naughty?

Did they kiss?

Oh my god!!

I mentally smiled at the thought of my brother and Thea together. They will look so good together.

After sometime, we finished our meal and Demi left, followed by Thea when her driver arrived with her clothes.

I was all alone. Again.

I suppose I should do something.

When I unlocked my phone, I found a flurry of texts and phone calls from Alek.

Oh my goodness!

I'd totally forgotten about him. I read his most recent messages.

Him
Call me right now, Angel, or you'll suffer the consequences.

He is now angry.

I tried to call him, but he didn't answer.

Pffttt!

What should I do next?

Should I make something special for him and surprise him at his workplace?

Yeah!

I stood up and asked Rita aunty if she could assist me in preparing lunch for Alek. She smiled at me first, then said she would assist me.

When we went out for lunch the other day, he ordered a steak, and a side of mashed potatoes which I began to prepare along with Greek salad.

The preparation process took two hours. While I hurriedly dressed, Rita aunty packed everything. I asked the appointed driver to drop me off at the Angelos Corporation.

I just hope he likes it.

Aleksander's POV

Great now, she's not taking any of my calls. She is even ignoring my messages.

Looks like my Angel needs some discipline. A spanking might do the work.

However, my dick twitched at the erotic image of her laying on my lap, naked ass waiting for me to spank her.

I can't, fuck.

I have a meeting I have to go to.

After shaking that thought from my brain, I ran my fingers through my hair. One day, this girl will kill me. And I, a bastard, will gladly sacrifice my life for her.

Fuck man! I'm in deep shit.

Next chapter.........

Hope you'll like it.......

Don't forget to vote... 🌟🌟

❤️❤️