♡⎠⎠ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸 ⎝⎝♡

Mirha's POV

I heard several voices around me. I made a slow effort to open my eyes. I saw a white ceiling.

Where am I?

I sat with great difficulty. My entire body ached. My head and hands both had bandages on them.

What happened to me?

I took a moment to scan my surroundings before realizing that I was in a hospital room. Why am I here?

My head began to hurt as I attempted to recall what had happened to me.

A nurse came inside running towards me.

She remarked, "Don't stress yourself, you just woke up" and I stared at her.

I cleared my throat and stammered, "Wh-what happened to me"

She questioned in confusion, "Ma'am, don't you remember the plane crash?"

I questioned her, "Plane crash, what are you saying" and kept my hand on my hand as my head was feeling quite heavy.

"No worries, ma'am. It can happen, and a severe brain injury may be the cause of your lack of memory. However, you will recall everything clearly after some time", she added, gently stroking my palm, and I slowly nodded in agreement.

"Now, please lie down. You have to take rest", she said covering me with the blanket.

After 2 weeks

Even after two weeks, I still can't recall anything. I have migraines that make me dizzy whenever I try to recall the experience.

I was informed by the nurse that I was a plane crash victim. Only 5 people, including myself, survived the plane crash. Rest others have passed away or been reported missing. Except for me, all the survivors have met their families. But no one came looking for me.

But yet again, I have a lot of questions.

What I was doing on a flight to New York?

Was I alone? Or with someone?

And most importantly do I have any family?

But if I have a family then why didn't they come to take me home?

I had a lot of questions, but when the doctor explained that I could have lost all memory owing to my head injury, the desire to learn the answers to them vanished totally.

I'm suffering from Amnesia.

I felt as if cold water has been splashed on me. I was numb as I sat there on the bed. Repeating what the doctor said.

I'm suffering from Amnesia...

I don't know when I started to chant it loudly and started crying continuously. The doctor and nurse came running up to me.

My eyesight became foggy, and I began to breathe rapidly, yet I continued to mutter some gibberish.

After feeling a needle pierce my flesh, I fell into total darkness.

Next day

I was sitting on the bed blankly staring at the wall. When the nurse came inside as usual to give me medicines.

I ate them and gulped down the water.

"Let's go", she said and I looked at her questionably

"You have been sitting in this space for a long time. Come on, it's time to breathe some fresh air", she said before escorting me to the garden.

𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara