♡⎠⎠ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟸 ⎝⎝♡

Asteria's POV

"Alek", I said quietly.

"Yes, Angel", he said, and I began to move backwards as he started to move towards me.

My back hit the wall, and I realized there was no getting away from him now.

He kept one hand on the wall beside my face and the other on my waist.

"When did you start going to clubs?", he inquired.

"Si-since today", I said.

"Oh really, wearing that kind of dress", he murmured, digging his fingers firmly into my waist.

"What are you doing, leave me alone? I'm sure your girlfriend won't like it", I said as I struggled to peel his hands away from my body.

"Who the fuck is my girlfriend?", he asked in calm yet dangerous tone.

"That girl you went to the party with", I explained.

"Listen-", I cut him off.

"I don't need to listen to anything. It's not like we're in a relationship or something. We're not even friends. You kissed me, then ignored me and kissed another female. It's fine. You have complete freedom to do anything you want. I don't care. Just like you I can also kiss another guys. I'm sure I'll meet some nice guys here. Leave me alone", I said attempting to take his hands away.

It may have been the adrenaline rush or the shots I'd consumed. But I don't mind. I just said whatever came to mind.

"Do you really think you can get away from my clutches, Angel?", he said, tightening his grip on me.

"What do you need to leave me?", I said, staring at him.

"I fucking need you to come along with me. We're leaving right now", he stated as he began to drag me out of the club.

"Leave me alone, Alek. I came here with Thea. I can't leave her alone", I attempted to explain.

He came to a halt but did not let go of my hand. He dialed a number, which I assumed was Thea's.

"Where are you?", he most likely inquired of her.

"Come outside the club right now, Paul is coming is here to take you back home", he stated over the phone to her before hanging up.

A guy approached us. I believe he is Paul.

"Take Thea home safely", he said in Greek, but I only understood one word, home, so I believed he meant to take Thea home.

"Now you come with me", he said again, but my heel strap broke, causing my ankle to twist.

"Ahh", I sobbed in pain.

"What happened, Angel?", he asked worriedly.

"My ankle", was the thing I only said and looked down at my leg.

"Fucking heels", he cursed again as he pulled the heels off my feet.

He grasped my heels in one hand and carried me to his car in his arms. He forced me to sit in the passenger seat and rushed towards the driver's seat.

There was complete silence in the car during the whole journey. Neither he was saying anything nor I. We arrived at our destination after some time.

"This is not my home", I remarked as I gazed at the massive structure.

"I know Angel. But Demetrius wouldn't want to see his little princess half intoxicated, would he?", he implied as he hoisted me in his arms once again.

He entered the elevator and tapped on the top floor. The lift came to a halt, and we entered the accommodation.