ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

HIM

I used to be a heartless man. I did, however, realize that I do have a heart when I first set my eyes on her and felt my heart skip a beat. Her purity and innocence really appeal to me. I've never been so seduced by someone before. I've been with many models but she is different. A good different. She is my best friend's sister but I know only one thing she is mine. Only mine.....

HER

I've never seen a man more attractive than him. His hazel eyes are both captivating and intimidating. Every time I catch a glimpse of him, my heart starts to flutter. After my brother, he is the first male friend I have. He is so kind and lovely. However, I am aware that he has a heart - a soft one at that - despite the claims that he is a heartless guy. I feel as though my feelings for him are growing......

HIM & HER

He is black as the devil and hot as hell.
She is pure as an angel and sweet as love.
But the devil fell for the angel and so does his angel.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Everyone is fortunate to have parents, but poor Mirha has none. When she was just 3 years old, her mother passed away. Local officials abandoned her in an orphanage after her mother passed away.

Although she was a beautiful girl, other girls envied her attractiveness. She has no friends as a result of this. Nobody wished to be friends with her.

She was an innocent girl who was pure and bashful. But everyone, including the sisters who looked after the orphanage, treated her like a slave. She used to be forced to complete all the duties.

By God's mercy, she managed to graduate from high school and received a full scholarship to New York University.

She believed that as soon as she left the orphanage, her life would change. She left the orphanage joyfully with her tiny luggage.

Together with one of the sisters who was traveling with her to her university, she boarded the plane for the first time.

However, destiny has other plans for her.

Her life did alter, but was it for the better or worse?

To find out, you must read the story!

Coming soon in March!!!

I hope you'll excited for it!!! ✨✨

🤗🤗🤗🤗