♡⎠⎠ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟼 ⎝⎝♡

Asteria's POV

I gasped when I looked at him since he was so close to me. His large hands were on my hips, supporting my body as it leaned towards him.

"Are you okay?", he questioned, staring at me.

"Yeah", I muttered as I came out of my trance and attempted to get away from him, but he didn't take his hands off my hips. I pressed my little hands on his huge chest, but it was in vain. He walked till my back hit the basin.

"Alek", I said quietly.

"Yes, Angel", he whispered, bringing his lips up to my ear lobe.

"Ca-can you move back a little", I managed to mumble as I felt something strange in my stomach.

Did I eat too many cookies? Am I having diarrhea?

"Do you want me to?", he said, sniffing my hair.

Do I want to?

Umm, no...

"Your hair smells so good, Angel", he remarked as he began to run his fingers through my hair.

"And I like this dress; you look like a real angel", he said, and my cheeks heated due to his close proximity.

"Thank you", I responded, looking up at him because he was much taller than me. In comparison to this big man, I was a small girl.

I noticed his orbs' colors turning to dark black. His hands slipped from my hips to my butt and pressed me flushed into him. I sensed something hard between us.

What is it?

He grumbled something in Greek and shifted his gaze to his trousers.

"Are you okay?", I inquired as his expression shifted.

"Not at all. Will you help me?", he stated, and I nodded, leading him to chuckle.

"Oh, Angel, you're not prepared to face him right now. Don't worry, I'm fine", he replied as he kissed the top of my head.

My face was starting to red. Why is he doing all of this? He is making my heart flutter with all of his doings.

"Umm, Should we go?, Everyone must be waiting for us", I suggested.

"But I don't want to go", he whispered, nuzzling his face into my neck.

"Alek", I said as he kissed my neck lightly.

I began to feel heated. Something moist was forming between my legs.

What is going on with me?

He was still kissing my neck, and I swear something firm was poking my lower stomach.

"Oh my god", someone exclaimed, and we both snapped out of our daze.

It was Thea.

Alek murmured something in Greek again and stood with his back to Thea.

"You guys should thank me. Demetrius was on his way here, but I stopped him", Thea continued, and I swallowed.

"We-we were just coming", I replied as I approached her, while she merely grinned.

"Alek, you may come after you have taken care of yourself. I'll take Ria", she teased, giggling mischievously.

I shushed her and led her into the living room, where everyone was seated.

"I know that bitch purposefully pushed her chair", Thea whispered, and I stared at her.

"Exactly, I know I didn't trip", I responded as we sat side by side on the sofa.

"Are you okay, darling?", Theía inquired.

"Yes, Theía", I answered with a smile.

Alek eventually arrived and sat near his best friend. I raised my eyes to him.

When Demi questioned him about his whereabouts, he lied and said, "I had to attend a business call."

Thea quietly giggled at his response, while I blushed recalling the washroom encounter.

Mr. Kyros and his mean daughter eventually left.

"Theíos, I was wondering if I could bring Ria to my office tomorrow?", she requested.

"Of course, Thea, you can take Iris", pàpà responded when he saw me giving him puppy eyes.

"Thank you, pàpà", I exclaimed as I hugged my best friend, who exclaimed in happiness

"I think we should leave now because we have a long-awaited vacation", theíos said, and pàpà agreed.

Theíos and Pàpà were the only ones traveling to Italy for their friendcation earlier, but Theía joined them, explaining that she needed to watch out for them and make sure they didn't do naughty things.

Everyone soon departed. I gave Pàpà a big embrace since he is headed with Theíos because they were taking Theíos' private plane.

I forced Demi to watch a Scooby-Doo movie with me that evening. His response to the entire movie was hilarious. At his response, I nearly passed out from laughter.

I had no idea when I fell asleep while watching another movie. Demi saying good night to me was the last thing I recall before falling asleep.

Next day

I'm ecstatic.

I'm going to Thea's workplace today.

She came to pick me up, and we had just arrived at her office. The structure was towering, and I could see the logo of her fashion label, Grazia.

Yes, she has her fashion label at this age. In the future, I, too, hope to accomplish something similar.

We arrived at her floor and spoke with her PA. But I was perplexed since she was dressed very identically to Thea and even had the same hair color.

Is she trying to act like her? I was still staring at her when Thea called.

"Ria, meet Kiya, my PA and good friend", Thea said, and I smiled at Kiya, who waved back.

"And Kiya, Asteria, she's my best friend. Don't forget that she only speaks English", Thea remarked.

"Demetrius' sister, right?", she said, and Thea nodded, her smile widening.

She grew very thrilled and unexpectedly hugged me.

"I'm sorry, but I just can't believe you're Demetrius' long-lost sister. The princess of the Petropoulos empire", she remarked meekly.

"That's fine", I said with a little smile.

"Let's get something to eat, guys, I'm hungry. I hadn't even had breakfast", Thea said as we settled on the couch.

Our orders arrived minutes later. We finished our meal and Thea left for her meeting.

Kiya, on the other hand, chose to tour me around the workplace. We were waiting for the elevator.

The elevator door opened, and someone rushed out, colliding with me, causing all of the papers in his hand to tumble onto the ground.

"I'm sorry", he replied, squatting down to grab the papers, and I joined him.

He stared at me as I handed him the documents.

"Thank you", he said after a while. I expected him to say something in Greek.

"You're welcome", I said as I stood up on my legs.

"You are so beautiful", he remarked, and I smiled sheepishly, but then I heard a growl.

"What the fuck is going on here?", I gasped as I noticed Aleksander standing only a few steps away from us.

I noticed his hard expressions.

Is he angry with me?

Is there something I did wrong?

Next chapter.....

Don't forget to vote 🌟🌟

❤️❤️