♡⎠⎠ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟺 ⎝⎝♡

Mirha's POV

I gently opened my eyes, feeling a little dizzy. I looked around the space with my eyes. I'm not sure where I am. I got up from the bed and walked over to the big window. I heard a voice from behind me before I could sneak a glance.

"You woke up", it was the same man at the hospital

I stumbled out, "Yo-you"

"Yeah, me. Do you need anything? Take this, perhaps some water or anything else", he suggested while handing me a glass of water.

I choked as I drank the water all at once. After finishing my water, I handed the glass to him.

I questioned, "Di-did you saved me from tho-those bad men" and when I mentioned them, his expression grew stern.

"Yes, I did save you. I will always be there to protect you, so no one will try to hurt you from now on", he replied, and I felt a little reassured.

"But why will you pro-protect me", I questioned

"We should speak about that. Come sit here", he murmured, motioning for me to get into bed but I didn't moved an inch.

"Please understand that I will not harm you", he added, and I hesitantly sat on the bed.

I nodded in response when he inquired if I was one of the survivors of the plane disaster.

"And you don't remember anything at all", he said and I again nodded

"But do you remember anything about the pendant that you are wearing", he asked and my hands immediately went to my pendant to play with it

"Th-the nurse gave me this when I was leaving the hospital. She said I had it on me when I was admitted to the hospital", I told him

"You left alone from the hospital", he inquired.

"Yes. I think I'm an orphan as no one came to take me back", I said and a tear escaped from my eyes

"Don't cry, you have me now. I will be your family. You can consider me as your brother", he said gently

I stumbled over my words and stammered, "Bu-but I don't know you"

"I see, that's the problem", he stated and then he began to ponder, but then he grinned.

He introduced himself, saying, "Hi, my name is Demetrius Silas Petropoulos"

"Hi, Deme- Deme, can I call you Demi? Your name is too big", I asked him

"Of course princess whatever you wanna call me", he said

"Princess", I asked. Princesses are so beautiful and elegant and I'm nowhere near them.

"Yes, princess. You said you don't remember your name, so from now on I will call you princess", he said and smiled at me which I reciprocated

"Thank you", I said to him who looked at me in confusion

"Fo-for saving me", I added and he smiled

"Princess, I'll always be there for you. As your brother, I must look out for you from now on", he said, and I smiled.

My stomach began to grumble at the same moment, reminding me that I haven't eaten anything other than the pastry since tomorrow. I cast him a narrow-eyed look as he chuckled at me.

"I apologize, but please let me know what you would like to eat. I'll place your order" he stated.

I pondered for a while and then said, "Can I have French fries and a cheeseburger"

"Princess, you should have a nutritious meal in the morning rather than anything unhealthy. I'll order you a nutritious breakfast while you wait", he said and placed my meal order.

He led me to the bathroom and said, "Till then princess, take a shower if you want"

"But I don't have any clothes, except this dress which is torn now", I said with a mournful expression

He handed me a paper bag and added, "Don't worry, I've arranged it for you as well"

"It contains all toiletries and some dresses", he said and I gave him a grateful smile

I went into the bathroom and took a bath using soap that had a lavender aroma. I loved the scent.

I got dressed in a flowery green dress after taking a bath. A bottle of sunscreen was there as well in the bag. Because to the fact that my head was still hurting, I softly combed my hair and applied the sunscreen.

I saw a difference when I glanced in the mirror at myself.

I grinned at the mirror.

Today, I look good. This flowery dress is nice. I should ask Demi about it.

As I emerged from the washtroom, Demi was seated on the couch.

I twirled around in my dress and asked Demi, "Demi, do I look good in this dress"

He replied, "Not only good princess, but you also look so beautiful" and I giggled as I began to become lightheaded from twirling.

"Okay, princess. Sit immediately or you'll feel queasy", he urged, forcing me to seat on the couch.

He motioned for me to have my breakfast and pushed the large tray in my direction.

There was avocado toast, French toast, pancakes, and a pitcher of orange juice.

My eyes grew big as I questioned, "I'm going to eat all this"

He instructed me to begin eating, "Yes princess, you better start now"

I asked him before I started to eat, "Will you let me eat french fries and a cheeseburger for lunch then" and he chuckled.

Does he consider me funny? He is always laughing at me.

He answered, "Yes princess, you can have that for lunch, alright" and I began to devour each item one by one.

The tray was completely empty within 30 minutes. I consumed everything, and I felt satisfied. I don't think I'll eat anything till evening.

"You finished your breakfast", Demi asked coming out of the balcony as he had gone to talk to someone on a call.

"Yes", I replied

"Good girl, now we need to leave", he said

"Leave where", I furrowed my eyes in confusion

"To Greece, Athens to be specific. My home, business, and everything is there and I came here for work", he explained

Ohh

I inquired in a dejected tone, "So, will you leave me alone here"

"Never princess, I said we, not just me. Not only me but you will also come with me to Athens", he clarified

"But I don't have my passport", I said

"You shouldn't worry about it, princess, I assure you. Your brother has a billion-dollar fortune. I can do anything within a snap of my fingers", he said and smiled at me

I too smiled at him.

I'm going to Athens with my newly found brother............

Next chapter.......

I hope you'll liking the story so far ❤️😄