"Secret"

•Cynthia's POV•

How in the world is my toy moving on its own feet?! One minute ago, I forgot to get my doll in my room when Mari volunteered to watched the new movie about our toys and the next thing I knew, he pushed a tower of folded clothes into my cat! He looked horrified to see me and froze at his own spot. Even I froze in my own position after I opened the door.

Just then, when he blinked, I lost it. I made a high-pitched scream and threw my shoes at him. "W-Wait! L-Let me explain!" He pleaded, dodging my attack that got me going bonkers. It talks too?!

"M-My doll is h-haunted! W-Whiskers! Get up there and get h-him!" I ordered before my doll ran off in fear while my cat chased him. I grab my pillow and try my best to hit him, but he easily dodge them.

"You t-think I'm scared?! I have more o-objects to throw at you and I'm not afraid to use t-them all, you v-voodoo doll!"

"W-Wait! Cynthia, I think you m-misunderstood—" he didn't get to finish and manage to miss my shot. I look around in my room before grabbing the cage that was mainly supposed to be for my project. "Give me back my doll, you bloody s-spirit!" I ordered and closed the door when he plans to escaped. I also closed and lock the window tight while Whiskers keeps a good chase on him.

I yelped and slumped on my bed for a trip when my doll and cat played chase under me as a result. My heart was thumping so hard on my chest and tried my best to not lose my sanity over the toy I just took home. He tries to get away, but I blocked every escaped he tries to attempt.

Finally, I manage to tackle him by my grip and trap him in the cage. Whiskers went crazy and tried to get a hold of him, but I immediately pull him away and put the cage back in my bed.

"C-Cynthia, l-listen! Please! I'm not a v-voodoo doll, l-let alone a s-spirit!" My doll reasoned. His fingers twitching as he look at me frantically while his right arm was in front of him chest, looking defensive, but I can tell that he was trembling. Did I actually scare him?

"I-Is that s-so?! A spy t-toy then?! W-Wait a m-minute..." I paused in realization before throwing Whiskers out of my room before he could do anything crazy. "...a-are you the one who broke my l-laptop?... to get information about my f-father then?! Are you made by one of those crazy kidnappers?! " I accused, still terrified about the whole thing. My breathing was heavy as I grab a scissor from my desk and pointed out to him as a threat.

"I-I am not even then gonna act sweet at the moment and I WILL not h-hesitate to use this on y-you! Now tell me your purpose here! Don't tell me that you are also p-planning to plant a chip in my h-head! Or perhaps you h-have something against my f-family and intended to make my life m-miserable!"

He instantly shook his head for a 'no' and looks at loss of words as he try to come up with an answer.

Oh wow! I'm actually going crazy! I started laughing at the idea of a doll that actually talks and slapped myself after to know if I was even dreaming. I looked back to him and he still looked troubled and scared. I doubled the lock in case he was ever a robot that has an artificial intelligence installed on him.

"I-I'm going nuts..." I mumbled with my left eye twitching. To think I brought a doll back home and find out that it was alive this whole time?! "T-That's why you keep disappearing out o-of nowhere..." I said out loud and looked at his big pleading eyes to let him explain.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Tia, little lamb, are you doing alright? You better not be ruining your room just because I took your gadgets away. You don't want to see me angry..." It was Jayden. I took a quick gaze on my messy room and to the perfection doll that is still trapped on the cage before lying to him.