"A Big World Adventure/Disaster?"

It all happens in the flash...

I found myself leaving a small pipe and saw myself in place full of buildings and shops. This must be it! And I think I'm standing from a brick road just like the sidewalk back at the institute. Only... human size!

I look around excitedly before it left my lips sooner. But... I don't understand. I heard from my dolls that they found themselves in a dark box, readied to be open during Birthdays, Christmas and such. My eyes went wide and quickly avoided the close call of a human leg that almost smash me like mash potatoes.

Are heels always that big?! Or it's just the human's feet that are big...

I quickly hid in the alley to avoid getting caught on moving and climb my way up to the roof. And are the buildings always this tall?! I pant for a bit when I only reach the 1/4 of the building— Damn, this building is taller than the Gauntlet House. I am near to fainting, but I manage to reach the surface and catch my breath for a while. After 6 minutes of climbing!

This building full of windows and bedrooms is the 2nd name in my 'Curse You' List. The 1st one is definitely Pinky. I grab the book from my bag and turn a few pages while fixing my hood after that whole ass climb. The sun has come out, so I guess it's 6 in the morning. "Prototypes... Mhm... are- no, that's not it... May be—no, no, no... Aha!" I exclaimed and halt on one page.

"Rule 312: Unlike the other dolls, Prototypes are allowed to find their own child. Searching for them is one way to experience the Big World. That's where the trainings are held for."

"Well this umm... quite complicated to absorb. How do I say this... I have to search for the right kid... In the ENTIRE globe?! What if my kid was from another country?! Or living under the sea?!" I mention in disbelief before groaning in defeat. I manage to get away from hell, yet for doll's sake, heaven is just another hell?!

Everything is a lie at this rate!

"There's no way I'm living in a stinky shoe..." I grumbled as I observe how big this city I'm in. I have to climb every building just to get a good view of where I am, take 960 steps to finish one block, no school was near to this place and fire produces smoke and smoke produces ashes and ashes that makes me dirty!

"Hey, sugar~ You lost?"

I quickly went on my defense position and pinned down the one who called, making my hood loose and expose my blonde hair and blue eyes, but I was a little surprise to see a bird instead. "Calm down, sugar, I'm harmless! Jesus, if I had known that you are one heck of hot doll that is as cautious as a bee, then I would have just watch you in my dreams~"

What's with the accent?

"Save that for later and tell me who you are. How would I know if I can trust you?" I sharply ordered. There's no way I'm using a sweet honey tone on a creature.

"My name is Makenna! And I'm a h-"

"—a humming bird, yes?" I cut her off and I think I just saw her eyes sparkle in awe. "Finally! Someone who studies ornithology! You see, honeybuns, everyone's first guesses are always woodpeckers! Yes, we both DO eat insects, but I will never ever ever ever use my beak to hit a hard wood! Even I starting to believe it, but when you answered me, I was actually right all along! Eeeek! How did you know I was a humming bird?!" She exclaimed before I roll my eyes and let her go.

"Common Sense. It's quite obvious. And if they called you a woodpecker after all those years and you're starting to believe it, then you're as empty-headed as the rest of them..." I sarcastically replied with sass before fixing my thing, hearing an offended gasp from her.

"Ah-rude!"

"Look, Kenna—"

Then I heard a gasp before I could even finish. "A nickname too! How delightful! I always wanted a nickname! What's yours?!"She quickly asked and struck a little nerve in my head for interruptions me.