"A Little Helping Hand"

Lou found himself in Cynthia's embrace by woking up with her eyes on the laptop searching for something. "Morning, gorgeous~" Iris sneered from the edge of the bed. Lou glanced from above and saw his kid wearing earphones before he asked, "What time is it? Why isn't she in school yet?"

"Her school just finish and she has a spelling quiz. They started helding it once a week. You're basically stuff out the entire day..."

"I must've been that worn out last night..." he groan out, failed to hold his yawn.

"What even happened to you?" The soccer mini doll asked weirdly. "Getting creative last night. I finished preparing for about 5:48 in the morning..." he simply explained as he watch Cynthia's focus on the movies and when she hears a difficult word, she searched it up. She basically has a full list of it, but she always can't seem to get it right during quizzes.

As she scroll down at her YouTube, she got a notification from the internet. Being a curious girl she is, decided to open the website and saw a few online news that got her interested and forgot about her spelling quiz. "New Movies on the line this 20**; The Return of the Winter Spirit by Dreamworks. Fantasy Lord in the Human World by ***************..." she continue to read as the blonde doll hold his giggle when Cynthia's finger was caressing his stomach, finally waking him up successfully.

She then slowly frown when she saw a cover with her doll in it. She never knew why perfection and ugly dolls suddenly became a trendy toy at the first place. To which it was a new movie that was just released less than a month ago. At first, they published it slowly starting with perfection dolls. Then out of nowhere, a bunch of ugly dolls soon follow with the others. Maybe this movie can tell her something.

Of course, Lou became terrified when he saw those who ruined his life and sinked himself from his kid's arms, thinking that they would jump out of the screen.

As Cynthia was about to read the summary of the movie, her phone rang, making her shut her laptop in the process, a little frighten before her pupils shrunk on who's on the phone. It was Willa CALLING her... and she accidentally answered and requested for a video call.

"Hey, bestie!" She started and all the black pearl could do is gave a nervous smile from the camera. "Heeey, Willa. Why did you call?" She asked as she put Lou on screen with her. "You're never gonna believe what my parents got me. Mommy gave me a rare perfection doll, but dad got me a pet!" She exclaimed as she grab a hamster.

"Her name is Bella and she's a rare breed, cost by $ 15,000. Isn't she just a star?! Just check how cute she is! What about you? Got any pets to share?!" She added with a small proud smirk, causing Cynthia to sweat a little until the toy door opened.

Iris turn her head from the door and gasped before signing the toys to hide. "Whiskers! There you are~" Lou heard Cynthia with a fake happy tone as she grabbed the kitten from the floor and showed it to Willa from her phone, startling Lou before covering his nose, but he made sure that the camera wasn't noticing him.

"This is Whiskers and he is a calico cat. I heard that these breeds are super rare, but they are just $5,500 dollars and u-umm uhh... considered as a good luck charm all around the world! And he is my baby~" She explained slightly awkward.

"Nice one~ But I'm not finished yet. Not to brag, but... my dad named a hotel after me~ Isn't he just the sweetest?" Not only Lou was covering his nose, but also his other ear from the squeal. And Willa doesn't seem to recognize him during the video call.

"Well... I have something incredible too, you know!" Cynthia stated a little louder and annoyed, but it was still soft like usual mixing with her fancy British accent before she finally put the kitten down and let him roam around. Lou failed to hold back one or two, but he tried to stifle them from his handkerchief and Cynthia didn't notice, much to his relief before Riam tossed a pill from the air and landed on his lap.